Chapter 7

I would like to say before you read this chapter I wrote it in less than 20 minutes =x= I wrote this chapter because there was a dramatic increase since I last checked. This chapter was to kinda get the plot moving. And it is short. I'm sorry?

Chapter7

Mikan

I dried my eyes with my pale arms and quickly picked up that bright red binder. It's normal.

Everybody's life is like this. It's ok Mikan. Everybody has a bad day. I looked forward finally turning my gaze away from the tiles. Past the people who were walking to class there was a guy staring at me.

I knew him, but I doubt he knows me. Maybe he saw what just happened and maybe he thinks I'm pathetic. I felt my stomach drop as I stared back at him.

My body moved by itself and fled. Fight vs flight.... I fled like the scared little girl I am. The bell rung as I was running through the halls. I was late because of Luna.

I was almost at the Math door. I was so close. But instead of taking the walk of shame into class I felt a tug at my wrist. I whipped my head around. My bun was becoming loose and it felt like a rock on my head. I wouldn't be surprised if a rock was mixed in there.

He was breathing heavily, I was breathing heavily. It was a pointless panting reunion. "H--" before he could finish talking I had already flinched. "My name is....Natsume...Natsume Hyuuga. You took my notebook." He spoke monotonously.

I knew him. He was always known. Infact Luna was madly in love with him. His dark black hair, and his blood red eyes. His face was unique and attractive in every way possible and---- "Give.It.Back." He said sternly. I hadn't even known I had taken the notebook.

I looked down to search for his property. "Save it for lunch. I sit at--" he started but the math teacher barged out of the room. I took a deep breath in and a deep breath out. The math teacher-- Jino-sensei-- was going to kill me.

I'm late and I don't have my homework. On top of that I haven't been listening to a word he has been saying. I saw him open his mouth but I couldn't hear what he was saying. My heart was beating to loudly. My palms were sweating and my breath became ragged all over again.

My thin body can't handle it. My head began pounding to the beat of my heart. My stomach was growling like a guitar. I was hungry and it felt like my body was eating itself.

I zoned back in. "Sakura did you not eat breakfast?" Jino asked annoyed. He was asking me questions. What happens after I answer? I'm scared. All the crying I have been doing lately was making up for lost time.

But I have forgotten to eat and make up for lost calories. I swear it's not my fault. I swear... "SAKURA!" Jino yelled. He stretched his hand to fit in his temples. "Detention..." He blurted. He was annoyed. But it's ok because I get annoyed with myself too.

"Sorry," I whispered and walked straight into the classroom. Luna smiled at me. Horror surged through my veins. I'm in math, I think my body is eating itself, and I'm about to pass out.

Everything faded. I passed out.