A peek into bullying

-----THIS CHAPTER IS EXTREMELY AHORT BUT I JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE SOME BULLYING AT SCHOOL. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN NATSUME'S POV----

Mikan

I sat their alone for a while. I had spoken up. Yay. But I felt empty all of a sudden. I hugged my scrawny arms tightly as I waited for the teacher to dismiss me.

Everything echoed inside my head and I kept quiet. "Mikan-chan you can go!!" Narumi cheered at me but I never responded. I shoved my way to the door that lead to the cream colored halls. In the background I had heard Luna and her friends being called out to leave the class.

I quickened my pace and steadied myself so I wouldn't fall over from the adrenalin now coursing through my veins. My heart was pounding as I heard their obnoxious laugh get closer.

"Oi! Mikan! Why aren't you waiting for me? That's awfully rude!" Luna pouted as she quickly jogged to block my way. I peeked around to see any escape. The path was blocked by Natsume and Ruka sitting on the ground.

"Neh Mikan? Did you finish writing down the notes in Math?" Luna crowded my vision while asking a question covered in fake sweetness. I nodded my skinny head and tried to move forward. Luna's tanned arm shoved me back.

"Hey Mikan-chan can I see your notes?" She asked politely, yet I was wincing everytime she spoke. I tried to shake my poor head but she stopped me. "Mikan-chan." She spoke sternly.

I thumbed through my papers and handed her my paper. "H-here...." I managed to stutter out. I am so pathetic. "Hey mikan?" She asked. "Yes." I imediantly answered hoping to get let off the hook. "You should kill yourself." She smashed my binders down and walked off with my paper.

Of course I wouldn't be let off the hook. I am too easy to pick on. I hate myself, I hate myself so much. I felt hot steamy tears slipping down as I stared at my bright red binder that was on the white hall tiles. I hate myself so much. I hate myself for crying.

"Hey, who is she? What happened?" I heard some girl ask that was walking away. Her friend didn't really care. "I don't know. Did you finish the History homework? I didn't get it done!" Her friend replied and the last thing I heard from them was groans and giggles.

I proceeded to scoop up my belongings after I rubbed my eyes dry. I have been crying a lot lately haven't I? That's not good is it? It shows weakness doesn't it? But that's ok because I am weak.