Chapter 10

Chapter 10-
Mikan

I felt my back slump into the chair. "To be MY assistant you have to be fun. So stop frowning all the time." She stated calmly opening a leafy green note book.

I didn't know I frowned all the time. I don't know how to be fun. I don't think I'm cut out for this. Something so bright seems so dark in my mind. I don't understand.

"You basically get to skip any class you want to come to mua." She paused smiling at me. "And I was a straight A student not to long ago so I could possibly help." Her brown her was falling out of her moppy bun. She looked so far from professional but the concern in her voice a few minutes ago showed otherwise.

Was everybody able to hide their feelings that well? I don't understand. I felt like was awful at hiding how I felt.

I was zoning out wondering how long until I could bid and then walk out. "Mikan-chan we can't be best friends if you don't listen to what I say!" The nurse yelled playfully frustrated. I looked up, eyes the size of the moon. She noticed I wasn't paying attention. I hooked my fingers around the bottom of the chair bracing for blow to come my way. Instead she puffed out her cheeks and slowly blew it out.

"I was saying you have to be passing all your classes to stay my assistant. You aren't as good as listening as I thought you would be." The nurse said the last part quietly. I could still hear her. Maybe I was meant to hear her.

I felt like I was being swallowed by disappointment. But she turned to smile at me. I don't know what to think. I am forgetting how to function as the nurse goes back and forth like she was playing with my feelings.

"It's not so scary when you have someone with you.... So you can sleep. You look like you need it." She whispered while steadily walking over to dim the lights from LED flashlight to 1800's crappy candle.

I didn't know how to walk. I would say I forgot how to breathe but I think I'm breathing. "It's a few steps infront of you dear." She whispered once again watching me struggle to get up.

I hopped on the ground. My legs slightly shaking as I put one foot infront of the other. I didn't know how to feel. I felt tired. I felt slightly hungry. I felt like those feelings weren't there.

(And I didn't forget they had a project :p I will be re-visiting that later. As in like the next chapter. Depends if I ever find a way to get her to leave the nurses office o.O I actually have 1.24 k eye things :0 I believe the eye things are somebody adding your story to their library. THANKYOU EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!!! YOU MADE THIS BUM HAPPY *^* now you may be asking where I have been... Yah I have no excuse I'm lazy)