Chapter 1: Letter

"WHAAAAAAAT??!!! JUUDAIME IS SICK TODAY?!"

Gokudera looked at Reborn with a devastating looks. He then went blabbering about how he failed as a right hand man to protect his boss. Yamamoto just laughed cheerfully but with a slight worries in his face and tone. They're are currently at Tsuna house, at the front door to be exact.

"Maa.. maa... Gokudera, it can't be helped," he said.

"Shut up, baseball freak," Gokudera yelled. "That's right! I'll stay back and help nurse Juudaime back to health!"

"I'm afraid that can't be done," Reborn said.

"Huh? Why is that Reborn-san?"

"Because you'll miss school."

"It's fine, Reborn-san! After all, today's just the school festival!"

"More of a reason," Reborn said with a smirk.

The two guardian looked at him curiously, wondering what he meant.

"Tsuna said he wanted you two to have fun at school today, he knew how much you guys were looking forward about the school festival. And besides it isn't fair for you guys to missed all the fun because of him."

Gokudera started to cry. "Ju-Judaime!! I never knew you're so considerate about me~ !! Yosh! For Judaime's sake, I'll go to the school festival, have a lot of fun and win lots of prizes for Judaime!" He stated with determination.

~ Meanwhile in Tsuna's room~

"Achoooom!!"

Tsuna blinked few times. Was someone talking about me? The brunette just shrugged it off thinking it was probably because of the fever. He groaned as the headache getting worse and hides himself under the warm blanket. Tsuna's head perked up hearing the sound of the bedroom's door flew open.

"Mm... is that you, Reborn?" He questioned.

"Naturally, who else would've be, dame-tsuna?" Reborn replied.

"...Gokudera and Yamamoto?"

"They already left," Reborn said. "Mattaku, you're really dame Dame-tsuna, getting a cold like this."

'Who fault do you think it is?' Tsuna thought.

"As soon as you're back in shape, I'm doubling your training," he decided.

"Hiee!! Seriously?!"

Bang! A bullet had pierced through the wall next to him. Reborn was holding a green gun and hiding a smirk behind his fedora hat.

"Don't complain, dame-tsuna."

'Is this how you supposed to treat a sick person?!' Tsuna mentally screamed.

Reborn said as Leon shifted back into the shape of chameleon. He turned to the exit before stopping for a moment, with an obvious sadistic look on his face.

"Don't forget to take care of the house, Mama and the others are also planning to go to the festival. Reboyama- sensei also as the guest of honor, will attend looks like you're gonna be alone to take care of yourself," he said.

"Eh?! You're guys gonna leave me just like that?!"

"Jaa-ne, dame-tsuna.

"Rebornnn!!!"

__________________________________________________________

AN# I know it's short, sorry! I'll make a better and longer chapter next time!..

Mattaku- really/ geez/ seriously

Jaa-nee-goodbye