Chapter 6: Who?

C-calm down Tsuna...

There must've been some kind of mistake!

Tsuna looked again at his own reflection.

HIIIIEEEE!!! THIS IS NO GOOD!

Different hair colour. Got shorter(the fact he already short... now got shorter cliche') and younger. He is not himself. Literally. But at the same, it is him but with slight... changes. Tsuna was pacing around the room then stopped for a second.

"Am I going crazy? Or there's something else?" He looked up with realization. "...Reborn must've been behind this!" The bru-I mean blacknette ran downstairs without tripping. Finding his mother in the kitchen laying down plates.

"Kaa-san!" He called.

Nana looked up, a bit startled. "Yes? Tsu-kun?"

"Where's Reborn?" He asked.

"Etto... Reborn?"

"Yes! Where's he?"

"..A-ano...Wh- I don't know, I'm sorry," she said sounded guilty tone.

'He must've still be at school!' Tsuna thought and ran the the front door, putting on his... black checkered shoes? Who's shoe is this?? Arrgghh!! Since there's no other, in fact none of his normal shoes was there he just put on the one he fits and about to take a step outside before he was stopped by a shaky hands.

Kaa... san?

Tsuna turned around around and meet with a pair of worried eyes.

"T-Tsu-kun... w-where are you going?"

Huh?

"Find Reborn... what's wrong, Kaa-san?"

"I-I see...," She muttered. "What about dinner?... Are you still eating with us?"

Tsuna stared at her wondering what's wrong. "Ah.. yes, of course.."

She hesitantly lets go of him. Tsuna walked ahead before turned back to her.

"Ah! That's right, Kaa-san can I ask you something?"

"H-huh? Yes, of course"

"Didn't you notice anything different about me?"

My hair is black and your son is actually younger and shorter than the usual.

"Yes...," She looked with slight worry. "... I think."

'Huh? Then why didn't she say anything?' Tsuna thought.

"Well.. I'll be going," he said and leave. Although it was faint he still could hear his mother softly said 'Itterashaii'. Tsuna thoughts is becoming more and more bewildered what his spartan tutor have done to him and his mother.

~

"Tsu-nii seems to be in a bad mood..," Fuuta mumbled.

The kids were feeling down, for once they're just sitting quietly in the living room, not playing. Including Lambo who's not exactly happy either. (Nana is in the kitchen)

I-pin turned to him. "Lambo! Apologize!" She said with her broken Japanese.

"L-Lambo-sama don't know! He didn't do anything! Hmph! Dame-Tsuna was being a big meanie!"

"Well... Tsuna-nii was home, sick all day. That's must've been why he's in a bad mood... ," Fuuta said.

Suddenly, a familiar voice was heard saying 'Konbanwa' along with the sound of the front door being opened. Yamamoto was the first to appear with Reborn sitting on his head. Gokudera soon follow after, carrying teddy bears, candies, fruits and bags.

"Tch! Baseball freak how dare you enter Judaime house before me?!" He yelled.

"Maa... maa.. It's no big deal," Yamamoto laughed.

And so they continue bickering.

Reborn who noticed the unhappy kids, hopped down from Yamamoto's head.

"What's wrong, Fuuta? Did something happened?" He asked.

"Hmm.. the thi-," Fuuta was interrupted.

"Dame-Tsuna was being a meanie! He kicked Lambo-sama out of the room!"

"Tsuna/ Judaime did?" Gokudera and Yamamoto said.

"Well... if it's stupid cow we're talking about then it must've been your fault," Gokudera scoffed.

"What?! Bakadera!"

"Stupid cow!"

"Maa..maa.. don't fight," Yamamoto laughed.

Fuuta turned to Reborn with a worried looks. "But Tsuna-nii was also acting strange... maybe because he was sick... but he was saying weird things..."

"Weird things?" Reborn ask.

"Umm.. how do you say this?... It's like he's acting like stranger or didn't know us... like he hate us...," he mumbled the last part.

'Hmmm... what did you do now, Dame-Tsuna?' Reborn thought.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear, 'Tsuna' appeared and walked past the living room, completely ignoring to the others.

"Ahh! Judaime!" Gokudera spoke up. "Konbanwa, Judaime! How are you feeling?"

He didn't reply or even bother to look. Of course this action leads to get kick on the head by the baby hitman.

"When your subordinates greet you, greet back Dame-Tsuna," Reborn said.

"Itte...," Tsuna mumbled, rubbing his head. He turned to him with a scowling face then get back up.

"Oi...Do you want to die, Chibi?"

(Insert gasps)

The room was quiet. Too quiet. And too cold. The others spectators just tremble in fears while the baby hitman just smirk in amusement.

"Tch... annoying brats," Tsuna mumbled.

Now the room had dropped to 0˚ degrees cold.

The baby hitman smiled. Yes, smiled. With dark shadow under his eyes. It's a level 3 critical danger. However, the brunette was completely oblivious to the harm might befall him.

"Oi, Dame-Tsuna... do you know who are you talking to?"

"Hmph... don't know, don't care," he said with a bored looks. "You're just a bunch of annoying brats."

The others was starting to choke on their breath.

Luckily, right at the moment where world war 3 almost occur. Nana walked in with tea and cookies. More oblivious to the cold and dangerous situation.

"Gokudera-kun and Yamamoto-kun, would you like some tea?" Nana said smiling.

Tsuna turned to his mother, now facing his back on the spartan tutor in another word, ignoring him. Yep, that's just made it level 4 critical danger.

"... Nee... Kaa-san? Did you enter my room when I was sleeping?" He asked.

"Eh? No, I didn't... is something the matter?"

".....," Tsuna didn't reply instead he just turned and casually walked back up to his room.

Leaving the others having to face a certain hitman wrath.

TBC....