Chapter 37: War

Giotto couldn't stopped the older Tsuna before he jumped towards enemy's. Ayanami, of course seen him coming and blocked his attacks. But when his flaming fist landed on Ayanami boney sword, the force was enough to give it a small crack. That was not something he had expected.

Just a few seconds passed and everyone was now aware Tsuna was amongst the most deadliest and merciless people in the room. A few seconds was enough to spring everyone into action. The Ayanami group had their weapons drawn, ready to kill the older Tsuna for landing a hand on their leader. And The Vongola, ready to eradicate their enemy and protecting the family members.

Hayato shot whoever had their weapons turned to Tsuna. Mukoro and Chrome already started their mist illusion to hid Tsuna's presence and fighting the skeleton soldiers with their trident. Ryohei and Yamamoto was on the sidelines with the younger Tsunayoshi, healing and attacking whoever or whatever dares to come near.

Giotto would've jumped into the fight as well if it weren't for Alaude who kicked his back with enough force to broke another rib and dragged him by the ankle. Giotto doesn't even realize when did the silver head prefect got behind him.

"What the hell Alaude?!" Giotto winced as his wound ached.

"You're in no shape to fight. If you wanna die go ahead but right now you're a dead weight that's not even useful to die" Alaude said as he dragged the oldest Sawada and threw him to at the Yamamoto and Ryohei duo.

"But Tsuna needs me--!"

Click!

Giotto and young Tsuna hands are now cuffs together.

"Your brother is there is he not?" Alaude gives an uninterested look before leaving the bunch, followed by the twin Kyoya as they began to assist the older Tsunayoshi.

Giotto comes to a realisation of the presence of the younger, supposedly his brother (?) Sawada Tsunayoshi. His jaws open and closes as he tried to find the right word. Wait.. Which ones is my real brother?

Who are you?

Are you really my brother?

What do you mean by parallel world?

What happened to you two exactly?

When did all this start?

When was everything was not as it seems?

Giotto was confused as hell. He had so many questions. So many he didn't know which one to ask first to clarify the situation. But unexpectedly the first question that comes out of his mouth were the least related to all his source of his confusion.

"...Are you ok?"

Tsuna looked down. "I.. I'm fine. It doesn't hurt much now thanks to Ryohei-senpai."

Senpai?

Giotto brush aside the honorific.  "I'm sorry.. Um..Tsuna.. Can you please wait a bit longer before Ryohei tend your injuries? Ryohei can you heal me first? Just a quick fix for my ribs will do"

"But Giotto-san, you extremely can't--!"

"No! It's fine! Just do it! Those people aren't normal! You know I need to be there too for us to win!"

Ryohei hesitant for a moment but then nodded.

"I will heal you.. But only if you listen to our plan"

*****

All hell broke loose, Tsuna was even more pissed when his saw the undeniable smug on Ayanami face. He seems almost amused almost treating Tsuna attempts like a child throwing a tantrums.