Chapter 23: Dangerous Cloud

Konnichiwa, minna~

I just wanted to tell you all... I'm having writer block. So... let me apologize in advance for publishing this long and crappy chapter. Haha... please, don't be mad... I'll try to make it up in the future chapter, okay?

Sincerely,
4n1sAlice

Disclaimer: I don't own KHR

___________________________________________________________

-Parallel World- (O.Tsuna)

"Something just doesn't add up..."

Tsuna sighed. He was walking around the neighborhood not caring if the orange colored sky starting to get dark and stars slowly revealing itself decorating the night sky.

His mind is more preoccupied with trying to solve the questions in his mind.

The first mystery is.. who or why Tsuna life was being targeted?

If the mafia is related... then the most possible reason is because he's Decimo (Giotto) little brother.

If that's the case why Giotto-san himself doesn't seem to be in danger?

Tsuna glanced at the clover mark on his hand.

They even put a curse on him... Byakuran said they really wanted him dead... they specifically targeting Tsuna only... not Giotto-san. It doesn't seems like Mafia related...

Tsuna in this world is just a normal middle school boy... this kind of thing...  it feels more like a personal reason..

Then... this is... a revenge..?

Wait! Wait! That doesn't make any sense! According to Giotto-san story... Tsuna was bullied in the past. He IS the victim here. It doesn't seem like he's the type to hurt anyone to make them resent him that much..

Now the second mystery... Tsuna's attempt of... suicide.

...Just thinking about it make me shivers... ok... ok.. calm down, Tsuna... and think...

He studied some self-defense lessons after being bullied. Giotto-san also said he always looked foward going to school... which means... He didn't have any problems dealing with his bullies. Tsuna and me have an opposite personalities...

... He doesn't seems like a coward.. instead he's seems like a person who always stands up on his own. What would driven his to the corner to the point he resort to... suicide?

No matter how much I think about it...

Everything seems to be related with the last mystery is... The night Tsuna disappeared.

That's when he suddenly change... the biggest mystery and probably the most crucial point of everything. If only I can find out more about what happened that time then I might be able to solve everything...

Tsuna stopped dead at his track.

He tried to think everything again throughly again. But since trying to sort out all the information he had so far was already too complicated for his mind. He reached the limit of his brain capacity...

"Arghhh!!!! I don't understand any of this!!" He yelled, pulling out the roots of his hair in frustration. Earning few glances from people around him.

Tsuna takes out the Gazette from his pocket, flipped through it again. Thinking maybe there's some new clue in this. His hand stopped just as something new seems to suddenly resurfaced on one of the page.