Chapter 13: Morning

Nee... are you there?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Are you still reading your book?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is it that interesting?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is it that fun?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
More fun than the world outside?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nee... But isn't it lonely?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You're alone now...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You're missing a lot of things...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If it's lonely
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Take my hand
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll take you outside
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Where the real fun and interesting world awaits

******

Tsuna opened his eyes and was greeted by the darkness of his room and the sound of the ticking clock on his desk. His mind is in a bit of daze as he slowly sit up, and glanced at the time.

Tick.

7.00 a.m.... that's early...

Tock.

I didn't meet Tsuna-kun in my dream last night...

Tick.

But I got a strange dream instead...

Tock.

What with that dream?

Tick.

'I'll take you outside... Where the real fun and interesting world awaits..'

Tock.

The voice sounded familiar...

Tock.

Who is it?

Suddenly, Tsuna intuition acting up, someone is at the front of his bedroom's door. He quickly jumped out of his bed. And without a slight hesitation, he immediately turned the door knob, pull the door wide open.

Giotto stands outside his room, wearing complete Namimori uniform and looking kinda dumbfounded. His hand didn't even knocked yet but the door suddenly flew open with Tsuna behind it.

Prim-... oh, yeah... right... I forgot I'm in parallel world..

"Um... Is there anything you want?... Gi-I mean Nii-san?" Tsuna asked.

Giotto snapped out of his shock and nervousness was on his face. "Eh? Huh? Well... I want to invite you to eat breakfast... today Kaa-san cooked omelette for us.."