Chapter 15: Message

When Giotto went outside to grab the newspaper this morning and check for mail, he didn't realize he was going to face the biggest crisis in his life. In his hand right now is simple ordinary looking letter but to him it was more than that. Because this letter... it was addressed to Tsuna!

Giotto stared at the plain white envelope for a while. "I'm curious.... from who it is, I wonder?" He mumbled with his brows furrowed, lots of questions were popping inside his head.

'Is this from a friend of his?'

'Come to think of it, Tsuna have friends?'

'What do they talk about?'

'Who is this person?'

'Someone important? Does Tsuna cares about him?'

'Wait! It's not necessarily might be a friend...'

'It could be a bully'

'Ah... but Tsuna don't have enemies...'

'No! No! My Otouto is too sweet to make anyone to hate him!'

'Open the letter,' his intuition told him. Giotto curiosity was eating him alive so did his guilt. If he opened the letter his Otouto might hate him for all eternity for invading his privacy... but if he don't, he would miss the chance of finding out about his Otouto more.

Sweat were trickling down his forehead. His fingertips was ready to tear it open. It was a life or death situation to him, it's like he's trying to disarm a time bomb.

"What are you doing, Baka-Ie?"

"Warghh!!" Giotto yelled, startled. Reborn suddenly appeared wearing a white dress with fake wings on his back and on his head there was also a blonde wig with halo attached.

"Stealing your brother's letter is a bad thing to do," Reborn said in a pitched voice.

"I-I'm not stealing them! And what's with costume, Reborn?"

"Hoho, I am not Reborn but Angelic Hitman, Rebo-angel"

Giotto sweatdropped. 'He's more like a devil than an angel...,' he thought.

"But doing something as low as this... I'm disappointed in you, Baka-Ie," Reborn sighed.

"Wha-no! You're misunderstood!"

"Then what were you trying to do just now, Baka-Ie?"

"I-I was just...," Giotto averted his eyes to the side. "...trying to bring the letter to Tsuna"

BANG!

"Hieee!!!" Giotto shrieked as the bullet grazed his cheek.

"Hoho, I'll have you know that I really dislike dishonest people, I shall bestow heaven judgment for your lies," Rebo-Angel said.

"Hiee!! What judgment?! You're just trying to kill me!"

"Hoho, then if you're telling the truth... then hand it over to him"

"Huh?"

"Look he's right behind you"

Giotto gulped and turned around. It's true. Tsuna was standing at the doorway with unreadable looks on his face, just staring at him. Only god knows, how long he had been there.

"A-Ah! Tsuna! You're here! T-that's great! I was just thinking about bringing this up to you!!" He immediately tried covering, handing him the letter.