Chapter 29 : Through the Mist

"Un... Unbelievable"

Gokudera gaped. Both him and Yamamoto stared at the scene before them completely awed and dumbfounded. They didn't even have to do anything. Tsuna is standing in mass piles of corpse-...well, probably not really dead people.

At least, they like to think so.

He wasn't kidding about wanting to kill them. Tsuna doesn't seems to know the word 'mercy'. He was unstoppable. More importantly, the fact he defeated all mens under 30 seconds it seems utterly surreal and impossible but Tsuna actually did it.

"Ah! I mean.. that's.. that's as expected from J-Juudaime!" Gokudera quickly exclaimed.

Tsuna kicked the last man, supposedly the leader right in the stomach. He gasped in pain, as his consciousness started to slipping away.

A middle school kid just beat up the entire gang.

This can't be happening..!

That's not worst part.

The worst part is having to look into his eyes. Those eyes which full of bloodlust. Rage. Eyes that weren't supposed to belong to kid. Or humans. He's like a wild beast ready to gnaw all those foolish enough to anger him.

He actually wanted to kill them all.

The way he fought. If he didn't used the back of the weapon, all of them would be instantly murdered.

What the hell is this kid?!

The leader held his breath as Tsuna held the weapon just an inch away from his neck. Their eyes met. He didn't know why the looks of this mare middle schooler would shook him to the core.  As if he just caught a glimpse of the future. His future.... no, his own death.

"If you move, I will kill you"

There would be blood.

"If you make a sound, I will kill you"

Blood. Blood. A lot of blood.

"... If you try to take out the knife in your pocket... "

He wouldn't even have the chance to scream.

"I will kill you"

Death felt so certain as those wrathful eyes came closer when Tsuna crouched down to his level.

"Listen well.... Listen very well"

Tsuna roughly grabbed his shoulder, his fingers were sharp and cold. Tsuna came closer to his ear. He spoke in a low voice, dark and full of malice. "Don't ever touch him again. Don't ever appear in front of us again. The next time we meet... you won't get as much as 10 seconds for your life even if you're down on your knee and lick my shoes for it.... Understood?"

Demon

It's like all his voice had vanished. The older male just slowly give a nod as chills went down his back. He was frozen in place and Tsuna left the man on the ground.

Lambo was already teary when  Tsuna swung the katana. Instantly the ropes binding the two captives were cut clean.

Gokudera and Yamamoto arrived at their side, helping the two get out from the loose rope. "You stupid cow!"

"Hamee-Hunaaaa!!! Gouuweraaaa!!!" Lambo jumped from the arm of the blonde stranger to Gokudera's. He started to brawled with snots running down his nose.

"Tch, I don't understand a thing you said..," Gokudera huffed patting the child's head.

"Yosh, yosh, it must've been scary," Yamamoto comforted. His gaze trailed away to the other captive. The blonde male carefully removed the tape from his mouth.