Chapter 14: Sky and Rain

Author note:

I finally achieved 100 vote!!!

Minna, thank you all that read and vote for my story. I'll try making it more interesting and less crappy in the future... I'm sorry if the story was too confusing and had weird details or anything, but just so you know I won't put those details unless they're essential to the story in the future chapters. Don't hate me~!!

~ p/s sorry for the slow update~

~4n1sAlice
_____________________________________________________________

Name : Sawada Ieyatsu

Age : 16

Date of birth : 28 June xxxx

Status : Vongola Decimo candidate

Fear : Scorpions, Tsuna(?)

Bio : He excel in both academic and sport, attending Namimori Middle, he's the president of Student Council, he used to be the captain of the baseball team but for some reason he quit the club and now only focusing on student council's work.

Personality : Kind, considerate about others, smart, courageous, a bit of brother complex, dense when it comes about girls, loved by both teachers and students, adored by many girls.

+++

Name : Sawada Tsunayoshi

Age: 12

Date of birth : 14 October xxxx

Status : Civilian, possible Vongola Decimo candidate (highly unrecommended)

Fear : drowning, pressure, people(?), going out of the house (?)

Bio : He hates loud places and people, has 180 IQ, he stopped coming to school at age 10 and becomes a NEET after that, have low stamina, hate physical activities, loves indoors, games and music, really talented in singing, hikimori (a person who doesn't go out of house much/ at all), doesn't have friends (none that I'm aware of)

Personality : easily annoyed, introvert, dishonest (I think), have a.... unique taste, loner, preferred staying in his room all the time and avoiding contact with other people including his family.

Important note : This might not be involved with your tutoring duty but he's a bit of 'special' case in our family, please keep a close eye of him... in various meaning. If possible, I'd like you to help him and find out his problem... I know this is a lot to ask but if there's anyone that might figure him out, that person is you. I believe you can.

Reborn smirked at the information given by Iemitsu, especially on the last part. This brothers seems to have complete different personality. One shines brightly like the sun, while the other was as mysterious as the moon. Sure Ieyatsu does stands out and had the most potential of becoming the tenth Vongola boss but he wouldn't be too quick to cross out the other one.

After all, where's the fun in that?

And this 'special' case on the younger brother, certainly piques his interest. Japanese people were known to put priority in education, even with high rate of intelligence they needed to properly went to school like everyone else even if he could skipped few grades. But for some reason this family let him do as he wants for two years.

"Haha, So you're saying that an infant is your father's friend?" Asari asked.

'That's my cue,' Reborn thought.