Chapter 10~Reaching the ultimate part 1

Skye :"Thank you for meeting us"

Lucy : "is no problem and call me lucy white stone"

Skye : "pleasure lucy these are my friends and our partners also the two royal knight digimon"

Lucy : "is a pleasure to meet you all but i called you here because i need help"

Zoey : "help about what?"

Mark : "could it be that many digimon are being taken and this city was keep getting attacked"

Lucy : "yes but our sources do not know where it is coming from"

Jesmon : "that's not good and we will do everything to help you"

Skye : "yes just leave it to us"

Lucy : "Thank you"

After our conversation we were shown to our rooms as i entered mine it was big and beautiful decorated also the bed was ready walking over then placing the bag down chikaimon asked if we should look around the city. Eventually we left lucy's home and went to explore the city,seeing so many data and water digimon made me feel calm and relaxed also there was a whamon who ran like a ferry to a tropical island across the ocean. All of a sudden there was a sound of a flute coming from somewhere which made some digimon look like zombies and they began to leave the city with no choice i informed zoey and mark both agreed we left the city with also the royal knight digimons until the sound led us to a deserted lake there stood a long white hair person wearing black sunglasses she wore a long coat,hat and gloves also weird looking shoes. 

Skye : "are you the one who is taking the digimon away"

Arukenimon : "my my what makes you say that my dear"

Zoey : "uh because your the only one here and what is with that flute"

Jesmon : "hang on i sense a dark energy around her she is no human"

Arukenimon :"your so right royal knight"

With a cold laughter her appearance changed infront of my eyes into a spider looking digimon which was her true form she smirked and launched a attack but lucky for us our digimon dodged the attack and gankoomon launched his attacked which hit arukenimon sending her flying through the trees. Following it up we digivolved our partners and send them to finish but then a sea serpent digimon called Metal seadramon who appeared out of the water and launched his attack towards our partners,all five then fell to the ground but didn't give up as they got to their feet and launched a attack combined together towards metal seadramon but a clown looking digimon called piedmon appeared and used his trump sword attack making his and our partners attack collide.     

Metal Seadramon : "Hmph i thought you would never show up piedmon"

Piedmon : "I had to deal with something else like with that leader"

Skye :"WHAT!?"

Piedmon : "I admit her digimon put up a fight but they were too weak for me"

Metal Seadramon : "hahahaha i wish i could have seen that and arukenimon how long are you going to lay there"

Arukenimon : "hehehehe come on you think that would have defeated me"

Jesmon : "What the!?"

The three digimon chuckled and combined their attacks towards us but both of the royal knight digimon created a shield but it was not strong enough as it shattered the shield and we were sent flying into the ground,seeing the others badly hurt and birdramon also angemon reverted back to their rookie forms so did guilmon and chikaimon but dorugamon remained in his champion form. Staggering to my feet holding my arm which was bleeding,he got to his feet aswell together we faced the three digimon who launched another attack as everyone called out to us then my digivice began to shake and glow much brighter then ever before and it surrounded dorugamon making him digivolve into his ultimate form. 

DoruGreymon : "I..i digivolved to my ultimate form"

Arukenimon :"I..impossible..h..how could he"

Metal Seadramon : "ultimate or not he can't beat us"

Piedmon : "agreed metal seadramon"

Skye : "We shall see about that!"

Arukenimon and the three digimon laughed as they combined their attacks once more but in high speed dorugreymon dodged it then flew into the air and unleashed a powerful attack hitting the three doing damage but with piedmon being mega and metal seadramon they retreated for now but for arukenimon she was defeated dorugreymon flew back down then landed he then reverted to his in training form called dorimon. Walking over picking up dorimon and helping the others up along our partners we noticed a side cave opening revealing the missing digimon, setting them free we headed back to the city with them where we saw lucy safe and sound it made me feel relieved she approached us in a hurry and hugged each of us tightly. 

Lucy : "I am glad you guys are safe and thank you for returning the digimon to the city"

Mark : "is no problem and you wouldn't believe this but dorumon digivolved to his ultimate form"

Lucy : "wow! really?"

Dorimon : "yes i did but can we go back to your home lucy we are hungry and tired"

Lucy : "of course lets go"

Skye : "you guys go ahead i need some time alone"

Everyone nodded and headed back once i gave dorimon to zoey then walking to the plaza and sitting down looking at the sky thinking how many more digimon and our friends are going to get hurt thinking to myself then hearing footsteps looking to my side to my surprise was adam once again. Glaring and quickly getting up he chuckled then stopped infront of me,asking him what he wanted he told me he came to observe me and was impressed that one of my partners reached his ultimate level but he came to warn me that there are more evil and dangerous digimon will be coming and will try anything to capture me,but then he turned and walked off thinking to myself why he came to tell me made me wonder was his good after all or just pretending. 

Divermon : "that human being is sure weird"

Skye : "yeah and your divermon correct?"

Divermon : "yup i was asked by lucky to watch over you"

Skye : "thanks and we should head back"

Divermon nodded and began to lead me back to lucy's home but then my watch began to beep stopping and pressing the button shadow appeared the look on his face showed it was serious and urgent he told me to get everyone. With a nod me and divermon hurried back as we entered i gathered the others and we sat down shadow then began to explain to me that not only galacticmon was not the only digimon who wanted to destroy this world and mine to re-create a new one but another digimon called Daemon is working with galacticmon to make this happen but to make it happen they needed the very thing that is needed was my digivice after telling us the communication ended now learning the truth everything was now riding on my shoulders. 

To be continued.