Chapter 11~Reaching the Ultimate part 2

Now discovering about the truth we left kazu city the next day as we headed to the next city but along the way noticing that there was a egg with shaped of hearts on them,approaching them and slowly but softly picking it up zoey walked up to me then told me that this was a digi egg where digimon gets reborn. Amazed while looking at the egg mark told me there was a village called primary village home to the newborn digimon,it sounded amazing also cute so we headed over there as we reached it the village looked pretty,colourful and cute looking.

Elecmon : "hi there and welcome to the primary village"

Skye : "Hi there and we found this digi egg nearby"

Elecmon : "Thank you for returning the digi egg"

Zoey : "it's our pleasure"

Walking over to the digimon named elecmon we handed the digi egg over as he slowly took it in his paws then settled it down softly onto the soft cushion ground,sitting down next to him he began to show me how baby digimon are born which was amazing to me but then something wasn't right as our partners got into a attack pose. There was laughter as a green type looking digimon named Ogremon appeared from a nearby tree along with a group of agumon and gabumon who surrounded us.

Ogremon : "So that is the human girl the strong digimon got defeated from? heh this will be easy"

Agumon 1 : "Boss should we take care of her"

Zoey : "you think you can beat us?"

Gabumon : 2 : "yes we can we will show you human"

Ogremon : "show them your power"

All : "Yes sir!"

With the order the group of agumon and gabumon's launched their attacks towards us but our partners defended us and defeated them one by one until their boss was left which we digivolved them to their champion level and proceeded to attack ogremon. Piedmon along with MarineDevimon appeared then blocked the attack with one mega and a ultimate made it even harder plus one champion aswell, even with the two royal knight digimons this battle was going to be a tough one but had no choice as piedmon and growlmon launched their attacks both collided causing a great explosion that sent us flying through the trees. 

Mark : "We got to lead them away from the village otherwise the baby digimon and elecmon will get hurt"

Gankoomon : "leave that to us"

Skye : "Alright but hurry though while we will try to hold these goons off"

Jesmon : "we will milady"

Zoey : "Alright guys lets do it"

Mark : "yeah lets give it our all"

We gotten to our feet and just in time as marine devimon launched a powerful attack but chikaramon along with angemon blocked the attack with their own birdramon and growlmon faced piedmon while ogremon and dorugamon fought each other. All of the digimon kept attacking none of them gave up but then a attack from nowhere hit our partners sending them flying into the ground also letting piedmon and the others to attack. Rushing to their side and helping them up in some way a digimon named etemon came down from one of the trees and smirked this has made it much much worse with two ultimate digimon one mega and a champion.

Ogremon : "Looks like your buddy has arrived i am out of here!"

Piedmon : "Oi ogremon!"

Marine Devimon : "Leave the weakling with three of us the tamers can't stop us not with their level and their royal knight friends are not here to help them"

Etemon : "hahaha indeed so now lets show them our attacks altogether"

Skye : "oh no..anyone got a plan"

Zoey : "no.."

Mark : "we are doomed.."

Angemon : "No it is not we will protect us even if it costs us our lives"

Birdramon : "He is right lets go guys"

Growlmon & Other two : "Right!"  

Even with their words it struck our hearts that made us happy as tears streamed down my cheek and landed onto my digivice as it began to shake with much brightness from it as the light surrounded around birdramon,angemon and growlmon making them digivolve to their ultimate levels. The bright light vanished then our eyes widen by the appearance of our partners angemon was now Magna angemon,birdramon was now Garudamon and finally growlmon was Wargrowlmon,the three digimon growled and launched their attacks together our partners did the same but it was much stronger as it collided but gotten through the attack hitting the three sending them flying in the end of the tough battle piedmon vanished but etemon and marine devimon were destroyed being turned into red data pixels then it disappeared,finally with the battle ended our partners reverted to their rookie level and collapsed to the ground.

Skye : "Guilmon,Chikaimon and Dorumon!" 

Zoey : "Biyomon!"

Mark : "Patamon!"

We hurried to their side and held the three close from the ground using our body as supports they looked weak and exhausted stroking each of their heads they closed their eyes,as they did instantly they fell asleep as patamon and biyomon fell asleep aswell. With relief inside of my heart knowing that our partners did it again they protected us and fought hard we let them rest as elecmon along with the baby digimons also the royal knights have returned. We stayed in the primary village until the next day as our energy was back, saying goodbye we left the village and headed to the next city to find the city leader which was located in a desert area,but we couldn't go alone because we had to have a digimon who could take us through the desert and its sandstorm,we headed to nearby small village there we met a digimon called Scorpiomon who could lead us through the desert.

Scorpiomon : "Of course i can lead you through the desert"

Skye : "Thank you"

Scorpiomon : "hop on to my back and i will take you there"

Everyone : "right!"

As doing so we climbed onto his back and from this small village we left then headed over to the desert we held on tight as scorpiomon made it's way into the desert the storm became more and more obstructive in our paths but he continued on. What felt like years we finally reached the city but a digimon came running out warning us not to go in as something was not right,asking the digimon where is the city leader he told us that he is located in a place called the Mirage Tower not far from here. With a nod scorpiomon turned around then proceeded through the desert once more until finally we reached the mirage tower and headed inside with scorpiomon then got off from his back inside of the mirage tower was cold but it had beautiful looking crystals which left me in so much amazement that i didn't know that crystals looked like this in the digital world. 

To be continued.