Chapter 14~Metal City

The next day we left calem's residence once we said goodbye we left the city and headed to the final city called Metal City which had many metal digimons some were even ultimate,champion and mega's which could prove a challenge. Halfway through our journey we reached a spot which had a clear lake and a great view,then took a rest since the morning we have been travelling until the afternoon had come.

Guilmon : "Guilmon so hungry"

Dorumon : "Your not the only one guilmon"

Biyomon : "Agreed"

Skye : "don't worry everyone i made sure that we stocked up on the journey"

Everyone : "Yay!"

With a giggle putting down my bag then opening it up revealed lots of sandwiches and drinks everyone's eyes sparkled with a smile i began to hand sandwiches out to each of them and then i finally ate. Once we finished eating also drinking,closing the bag and placing it on my shoulder as we got up we continued on our journey until we reached a bottom of a mountain, a mountain that needs to be crossed if we wanted to reach the city,deciding the best outcome patamon found a safe path we could take with a nod we began to make our way up and proceeded to the safe path but then gankoomon stopped then i stopped turning my attention to him. 

Skye : "Hey Gankoomon what's wrong?"

Gankoomon : "I thought i heard something?"

Skye : "Something like what exactly?"

Gankoomon : "Not really sure probably i was imagining it"

Skye : "hmm maybe"

Chikaimon : "You guys coming or going to stay there chatting"

My partner yelled to us with reassurance me and gankoomon headed to the others but he was right though because there were a group of digimon standing at the top of the mountain watching with a smirk then they vanished. As we reached the others the ground beneath us began to shake which threw us off balance, mark lost his footing and was threw over the cliff but quick to zoey's reaction she managed to catch his hand then we helped him up,still noticing that zoey still had mark's hand made break out into a grin. 

Mark : "Skye what are you grinning at?"

Chikaimon : "Let's just say you two are looking like cute love birds"

Zoey : "huh what do you me--"

Mark : "um.."

Finally realizing what chikaimon said zoey and mark's faces went red then both let go off their hands and looking away with redness mark cleared his throat with a giggle all of us continued our way up the path with both of them still being red. Finally we made it over the mountain then descended down which was little steep but in the end we reached the bottom, feeling good and also relieved about reaching the other end of the mountain then the path led us to this fossil looking canyon where we were stopped by three dinosaur digimon called Monochromon,Tyrannomon and Triceramon.

Triceramon : "What business do you have here?"

Jesmon : "We need to get through so we can reach the city"

Monochromon : "Do you think we will believe that"

Zoey : "Well um.."

Tyrannomon : "Just as we thought now leave or face our wrath"

Skye : "Why won't you let us through we are telling the truth"

Monochromon : "Wait minute your that human girl with the crystal digivice coming here to safe our world correct?"

Skye : "Yes i am so please let us through"

Triceramon : "We are sorry and yes we will let you through chosen one"

Thanking them the three digimon stepped aside and wished us luck nodding also thanking them we headed through the fossil looking canyon which seemed dead and had a eerie dread looking feeling to it in which it made patamon scared that he stayed closed to mark. Eventually we made it through and reached the city gates which was closed but using the key we gotten from andromon using it on the machine panel nearby it was confirmed then the big metal gates screeched opened. As the gates fully opened slowly entering and looking around noticing lots of different kind of digimons even a Metalgreymon who was like a gate or city guard as he approached us. 

Dorumon : "Hey there..um"

MetalGreymon : "State your business for being here"

Skye : "Well we came to see the city leader"

MetalGreymon : "And what business do you have with her"

Zoey : "We need to talk to her about the crystal which can make Skye's digimon digivolve to their mega levels"   

MetalGreymon : "And you think i believe that how do i know that your not those digimons"

Mark : "Those digimons?"

All of a sudden a tall slim girl who had beautiful long white hair that fluttered in the wind she had crimson red eyes and was wearing a strange looking outfit and boots she then looked at us then introduced herself to us as Hannah the leader of the city. Introducing ourselves to her we followed her to her residence as the gate closed behind us even MetalGreymon followed us with his loud footsteps, arriving at her residence that was big it figured that every city leader we met were leaving in a mansion but then again i knew what it is like living in a mansion,the steel doors opened by two digimon who were covered in metal some sort she then led us to the living area where we sat down and she sat down in her sofa looking at us.

Hannah : "Calem has already filled me in and your here for the crystal"

Skye : "Yes"

Hannah : "Unfortunately the crystal is not here but located in a shrine in the crimson land"

Zoey : "Crimson land? i never heard anything about that"

Mark : "Neither have i to be honest"

Jesmon : "I heard about that land the crimson land is a ancient land that is ruled by the two ancient digimon and by us the royal knights"

Hannah : "indeed"

Chikaimon : "I also heard that the crystal will be revealed to those chosen to save this world"

Skye : "Which is me"

Hannah : "Indeed but the other thing is needed is the four of us also the royal knights and the ancient looking digimons to harness their powers together and send it into the shrine so the crystal can appear for the chosen one"

Listening to the story what Hannah told us we knew this was going to be a big challenge but with everyone we can do it,as of that night me and zoey were sleeping in our beds in our rooms having the nice dream i never thought i would have to be honest. But then all of a sudden my digivice started to glow slightly waking me up in the process, looking at my digivice then looking outside then the clear night sky began to turn dark as it did guilmon woken up then began to growl so did the others making them act very strange. 

To be continued.