Chapter 19~Facing Galacticmon

Lady Devimon : "so your the insolent brats who managed to save the girl"

Alphamon : "damn right and even though she is no longer my partner i will still protect her"

Skye : "Thank you and everyone"

Lady Devimon : "very well then i will kill you all first!"

As she said lady devimon flew into the air then delivered darkness wing attack towards everyone but alphamon got infront of us and protected us from the attack as the crystal began to glow chikaimon and guilmon digivolved to their mega level all three then launched their attacks together towards her but she easily dodged then launched another attack but alphamon blocked it.

Lady Devimon : "hmph pathetic its that the best you got"

Gallantmon : "we will show you what else we have got!"

Taiyoudramon : "we are just getting started"

Doing so lady devimon launched a powerful attack but taiyoudramon counter attacked with his attack both colliding with each other causing a great explosion, covered in a great smoke cloud gallantmon,taiyoudramon and alphamon did not give up fighting lady devimon until all four unleashed their last of energy and delivered another attack all that can be heard was a scream then silence. 

Skye : "is it over?"

Shadow : "I hope so"

Gallantmon : "yes it is over"

Hannah : "that's great"

Everyone : *agrees*

But it was not over because everything began to shake and get surrounded in bright light everyone covered their eyes including me once we uncovered our eyes we were like in a space holograph room and there were stairs that led to the door on the top until a voice spoke.

Galacticmon : "so i see that you pests have beaten lady devimon doesn't matter she was weak"

Mark : "show yourself"

Magna angemon : "Are you scared to show yourself to us!"

Galacticmon : "as if i am scared to show myself to a bunch of pathetic digimons and weak humans!"

The voice finished speaking then the room began to change into like a final space room as the door vanished and on the other side was galacticmon the leader of this and who wanted to succeed to destroying this world and my home world. 

Calem and the others summoned their partners through their digivice's and digivolved them to their mega level and unleashed their attacks along with my partners also zoey's,mark's and adam's who summoned them aswell but with a click of his click the attacks were destroyed completely with a single beam and another beam sent them flying even us.

Skye : "ow that is one powerful attack."

Hannah : "yes agreed but we won't give up"

Shadow : "we will keep on fighting"

Gallantmon : "we will keep fighting until he is gone for good!"

As we got to our feet and our partners they decided to split then attack from each angle which worked doing some damage but not much,once again galacticmon attacked again with a much stronger attack sending our partners flying into the ground causing great damaged to them also making them unable to move.

Noticing my digivice in a crystal then informing everyone they nodded as galacticmon was kept busy making me to grab the digivice once the crystal was broken with it around my neck again then hurrying to alphamon and took the crystal from him and placed it into my digivice as it began to glow brightly then ever.

Galacticmon : "NO!"

Skye : "Hear my words and my prayers give the energy and strength to everyone so they can defeat this digimon and to bring peace and joy once again to this world!"

Hearing my words the digivice began to shake violently and light pouring out from it into the air then shooting down into not only my partners but everyone else's partners making them feel stronger and having much more energy then before to make them rise to their feet and attack even galacticmon couldn't dodge,block or launch his most powerful attack. 

The attack from our partners was enough to cause great damaged that he fell to the ground but it was not over because with little strength and energy he got to his feet,with this deadly aura around him he unleashed a deadly but yet more powerful attack which could destroy this world and my home world aswell in which i was not going to let that happen.

In the nick of time the other royal knights appeared just in time with everyone around me and pulling the digivice off my neck then holding it in the air my partners,the city leaders,zoey's,mark's and adam's also the royal knights began to glow brightly using the very light power from inside of my digivice,light chains appeared binding galacticmon and then making a crystal prism appear trapping him inside and chains wrapping around it as he was put into a deep sleep once again. 

Feeling my energy sapped away from this event my body couldn't stand and fell to the ground but shadow caught me as my eyes slowly closed with a smile on his face he kissed my forehead then everything around us went bright.

To be continued.