Wedding

A/N: So, I was thinking of starting a new story, and here it is. (: Let me know if I should continue this or not. Thank you :* 

Disclaimer: I do not own Glee. (It'll be named Brittana if I do. HAHA!) 

Brittany has been staring at the mirror for about 15 minutes now, looking at herself on how her perfect wedding dress hugged her body, on how the tight part stop by her hips and flow perfectly down to her ankles, how the strapless tube-like dress shows the perfect amount of her chest, not too slutty and not too prude. Her long blonde hair is put up into a beautiful braid. She smiled confidently and failed as her chest tightens.  

She kept her hands on her chest as her heartbeat tried getting faster and faster. This is it! She's going to marry the love of her life, the most special person she ever met.  

She sighed deeply calming her nerves as the tears are attempting to fall, she can't believe that this moment is going to arrive, walking down the aisle and meeting the most beautiful woman in her life, saying the most precious 'I do' aloud, shouting that she's officially and legally hers. She tilted her head and tried to swallow the lump in her throat, the makeup artist prepared this for almost two hours, and she's just going to ruin it? No.  

She smiled smugly at the thought of wearing the ring that will bind them as one, but the pounding of her heart increased like it's going to pop out any second. Her hands sweat like a river as she placed it shakily over her wedding dress.  

She closed her eyes and momentarily imagined on how her future wife will look like on her own wedding dress, her trance was disturbed when a sudden knock on her door blared all throughout the room and followed by Quinn's voice.  

"Britt- you ready?"  

She took another deep breath afore grabbing a piece of tissue by the makeup counter and dabbing it to the corner of her eyes carefully not to damage her eye liner. She again sighed deeply before smiling widely walking towards the door afore opening it revealing the short-haired blonde in her yellow strapless bridesmaid dress. 

"Wow. You look amazing Britt." The shorter blonde breathed out looking at her best friend up and down her mouth ajar.  

"You too Q. God I'm so nervous." She whimpered turning on her heels as she get back in front of the mirror flatting her dress.  

"Why? You're getting married to the most amazing girl, you said it yourself." She mumbled as she followed the other blonde's trance, walking to the makeup table grabbing the blonde's bouquet of flowers.  

"I know. God! I guess... I'm just really really nervous." She mumbled as she tried to keep her breathing normal.  

Quinn dropped the bouquet and head towards the small table grabbing a glass of water and handed it to the taller blonde who's been continuously marching back and forth. Brittany took the glass and swung the content into her mouth. Quinn held her best friend's shoulder before ordering the other blonde to take a deep breath holding it a little afore letting the air puff out of her.  

"She loves you." she said sternly her hazel eyes looked at those blue anxious eyes before giving her one last nod. And Brittany calmed automatically, by the time the little clinging sound blared she again tensed. It's time.  

Quinn grabbed the bouquet of flowers before handing to the other blonde, and giving her one last smile before motioning her arm for the other blonde to link her arm. Brittany again sighed deeply before linking her arm with Quinn, gripping her bouquet like her life depended on it before turning on their heels out the door.  

She haven't seen her future wife since yesterday, people were saying that it'll be a bad luck if they'll going to see each before the wedding. She pretty threw a tantrum hearing that she can't see her fiancé, but then she still obeyed her parents, 24 hours won't hurt they will be together forever. Forever.