Proposal

“Hey you.”

“Hey yourself.”

“Good morning.”

“I love you.”

“You could actually say good morning to me too, but yes… I love you too.” I whispered with a chuckle leaning down to give her a peck, that turns out to be a kiss, kiss turns to be a little heated.

“Britt.” She called, her voice still raspy and I hummed considering her presence as I suck on her neck. “What time is it?” she choked out.

“Who cares?” I grumbled sexily as I pulled the sheets off of her so that I could straddle her and return my attention back to her neck. God, I love her neck.

“Britt.” She calls a little louder this time and still I gave no recognition on her plead. “At least tell me what time is it.” She moaned a little craning her neck to the side to give me a better access. I can’t help but smirk to myself remembering that we’re on the same position last night different thing is that she’s on top of me.

It’s been 4 months since after all those things, after those menace and jeopardy that happens to our lives, yet were here strong and in love and naked. It’s been 4 months since I cried because of happiness that she’s with me again, that she’s holding my hand, and she’s keeping me alive. And this time I’ll never let her go.

Never.

“Babe, seriously. Tell me the ti- fuck.” She moaned when I cut her off by sliding one of my strong thighs in between hers putting a little pressure on her centre. “Britt.” This time her voice went out a little stern so for a split second I took a glance on the red digital clock on my nightstand groaning that I realized it was already 8:20. It’s her time to leave.

“15 minutes after 6. “ I grumbled against her neck before I caught her lips between mine, sucking on her bottom lip in the process.

“You’re lying.” She groaned against my lips.

“Why so?” I pulled away with a little confusion.

“Your lips were quivering.” She said with a light smirk playing along her lips.

“It’s not.” I managed to say blankly bringing my fingers by my lips and found it a little cold and wet.

Santana playfully rolled her eyes and propped her elbows before placing a chaste kiss against my lips, I found myself still touching my lower lip, a little awestruck I may say, was it quivering?

“Get up!” she pats on my thighs and I just rolled over. Santana groaned a little when she managed to look at the digital clock. “Babe, I love you but I feel like punching you in the face when you do this. You know I hate being late.” She grumbled picking her discarded clothing on the floor.

“You love it.” I laughed. Santana just gave me a glare yet her lips were twitching to form a grin.

“Fine! I do.” she grumbled whilst ducking down looking for something on the floor and I just giggled at her still naked body roaming inside my room, and her ‘I just had sex’ hair is so fucking sexy. “Where’s my bra?” she asked all of sudden and I just shrugged.

“Seriously Britt?” she groaned and I just pointed by the TV set, where her bra hanging like a life raft. “And how the hell this thing reached this far?” she laughed holding out the garment and I just laughed along and I just shrugged.

“Aren’t you staying for breakfast?” I asked casually.

“I would love to… but I’m super late babe.” She grumbled at the last part and my lips automatically formed a pout.