The Plan

A/N: UPDATE!  

“Babe, what should I get you?” Santana questioned as she continuously stared the café’s menu.

“I really don’t know. Every time Quinn and I go here, she always orders and I just drink anything she gave me. ” She shrugged. “And it was good though, but the first time I asked her what the coffee name was and she ended up telling me that it’s Chocolate Dalmatian? Like seriously? Dalmatian? I almost spit it on her.” Brittany grimaced as she recalled that yes she almost spit on Quinn. Quinn just ended up laughing her ass off.

“I have tasted it, it’s really good though.”

“The second coffee we had, again I asked her, she told me that it was an Irish coffee.” Brittany said as she shook her continuously. “I mean… what if I ordered African coffee, are they still going to give me a black one? Because that just totally racist.” Santana can’t help but laugh at her girlfriend’s babbling. She loves this part of Brittany, well she loved everything about Brittany but this side is just what she really loves the most. Just the real her. “I’m not going to wonder if there’ll be a Zebra Mocha at the end of the month.” The blonde chuckled as she turned her attention back to the menu.

“Oh trust me babe they already named something like that.” Santana managed to utter between fit of giggles as Brittany slowly lifter her head and looked at her confusedly. “And it’s pretty good.” The Latina added as she looked at her girlfriend seriously.

“You’re serious.”

“Uh. Yeah.” Santana mumbled matter-of-factly.

“Know what whatever. I love coffee but their names, it just confuses me.” The blonde muttered as she placed the menu card in front of her.

“Oh. So I get to order?” the brunette asked as she shimmy in her seat excitedly. She took one last glance on the counter and placed the menu on the table as she smiled sweetly at her girlfriend.

“Guess so.” Brittany answered as she looked at her girlfriend suspiciously. “I don’t like the way you look Santana.” She added as she cocked her to the side, side glancing the brunette. Santana continued looking at Brittany before spinning on her heels and head towards the counter.

~

“Here you go babe.” Santana said happily as she took her seat holding two cups of coffee. Brittany took her cup as she smiled giddily at Santana and propping her elbow to peck the brunette on the lips.

Santana watched the blonde took a sip of her coffee as she observed on how Brittany’s facial expression changed.

The blonde stared at Santana as the bitter sweet taste of the coffee struck her throat. She almost laughed when her girlfriend has been eyeing her anxiously. It’s not that she knows a lot about coffee like Santana, but this girl is an expert, this is just really good.

“Sooooo? It’s an Eggnog Latte, but I asked it to be iced. Coz’ you said that you don’t want anything hot right now.” Santana rambled as she fiddled the lid of her own cup whilst Brittany just stares at her lovingly. “Except for me of course.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

~

“Eggnog Latte, I see. Not really your choice.” Puck teases as he tapped Santana’s shoulder before taking a seat in front of the Latina.

Santana sighed deeply as she took another sip of her cup of coffee, she has been sitting here in the café for about 2 hours just staring at the door and enjoyed herself every time the chime jingled. By the time she woke up, oh well as if she had a slept last night, 3 straight nights actually. She can’t take Brittany’s words off of her mind, the blonde’s words are like a bottle of cold water continuously pouring on her.