Nightmare

"Brittany S. Pierce!"  

"Know what Q, I'm almost done here!" 

"Really? Wow. You said that 20 minutes ago!" Quinn huffed as she continuously tapped her foot on the floor waiting for her best friend to come out. She has been waiting for almost two hours trying to get Brittany out of the bathroom for they will sure be late for their first client's photo-shoot. "Britt-" 

"Done!" Brittany cheered as she opened the bathroom door revealing Quinn's brows furrowed and her lips pursed whilst both of her hands are securely placed on her hips. She swallowed dryly as Quinn continued glaring. This is one of the scary Quinn she never wanted to encounter. Brittany again gulped dryly afore frowning as well looking at the blonde in front of her. "We're late Q." she mumbled seriously as she stepped forward avoiding the other girl's direction and walking towards her bedroom whilst trying to dry her hair. 

Quinn's furrowed brows vanished as her mouth agape looking at her best friend just boldly walked on her and disappeared by her bedroom like nothing happened. Plus she ignored the scary Quinn type. Seriously? She took like 2 hours inside the bathroom! Freaking two hours! 

Brittany poked her head seeing that the other blonde froze on her place, she abruptly went to Quinn's bedroom and hastily grabbed her best friend's towel that has been hanging by her headboard and immediately went out afore handing the towel to the other blonde. 

Quinn eyed her towel that the other blonde has been handing and back to Brittany who has been trying to contain her frown even though her lips are twitching to form a grin. She shook her head as she took the towel from Brittany's hands. "Seriously Britt?" she mumbled as she tried to stop herself from laughing at her best friend's nerve. "What were you doing inside the bathroom? You were like two hours in there!"  

"That was only 1 hour and 46 minutes Q!" 

"Like that's any differen-" 

"Shower!" Brittany cut her off as she started walking away and disappeared by her bedroom door. Quinn groaned loudly as she stepped inside the bathroom thinking on how she would manage to have a shower within 10 minutes.  

"There's a better light here." 

"Yea, that's better."  

Brittany and Quinn has been busily taking pictures here, fixing tripod there, adjusting the light here, ordering a better pose there and whatever a good photographer is trying to do. It's been 9 hours since they arrived at the venue and started taking and capturing pictures here and there.  

Quinn sighed deeply as she placed the last tripod on their truck afore slumping beside Brittany who has been fidgeting her camera strap.  

"You sure you don't want to come with us?"  

"Yea, I mean I wanted to but I'm pretty tired though." Brittany mumbled before averting her eyes away from the hazel ones. Quinn has been bugging her right after Rachel called her and asked her if she's free for tonight. And Quinn on the other hand has been saying that she's not going if Brittany is not going with her, but then Brittany said no saying that she has something to do and stuff. And Quinn said 'yes' anyways so... Love birds. "Plus, I don't want to be a third wheel, you know."  

"I told you, you're not. I can ask her to bring someone you can talk to." Quinn tried as she flickers her eyes trying to get the other blonde say 'yes.' She was pretty anxious about this second date with Rachel, and yes it was their 2nd date since Rachel told her that she likes her once in a party they both attended, not that they don't know each other, actually they were friends since high school, glee club and everything. They're even in celibacy club together, so the little brunette admitting her feelings is pretty shocking, not that Quinn doesn't feel the same way.