The Jealousy

Enjoy !

Santana pulled into the parking lot of Brittany's studio. There were several cars, it was a month before Christmas after all and Santana managed to squeeze into the spot reserved only for the employees inside the building.

She took a deep breath before turning off the engine, she’s tired as hell. Like super tired, imagine those things Brittany asked her to do? The typical Santana would automatically go all Lima Heights on their sorry asses, but its Brittany we’re talking about, no one but Brittany asking her to do such things then all smiles is the only thing she can offer.

Last night, It was almost 8 in the evening when someone tapped and shook her in her sleep, she almost swatted the hands that continuously shook her, she can hear him mumbling something which she can’t understand for she was pretty lost in her sleep, remember she haven’t sleep for about 3 nights and now she can really feel herself floating.  

The moment she sleepily flutter her eyes open, like literally she jumped, her nerves and veins and everything started pumping blood. Circle of people surrounded her and all of them looks at her confusedly, she took a glanced at herself and she’s still wearing the same outfit she was wearing when she was with Brittany and Tina, she snapped her head back and roamed the place for the certain blonde, she can feel the disappointment swell in her chest when she saw nothing but strangers preparing for a conference, there are even chairs placed inside the whole room.

She immediately gathered her things and ran to the door, like seriously? Brittany didn’t wake her up! She can feel the rage dwelling in her chest, but she immediately composed herself as she reminded herself there’s nothing worse with what she did with Brittany. This is nothing compared to that.

She again sighed deeply before completely stepping out and walking inside the building, revealing Brittany that automatically made her heart flutter, she just simply stared at Brittany from the door where the blonde has been laughing with what Quinn has been saying. She smiled giddily at the sight of the person she loved the most, the person she hurt the most.

“Hi,” The Latina greeted as she completely got in the studio startling Brittany and Quinn. Quinn greeted her back before averting her eyes to Brittany giving the other blonde a confused look.

Brittany told her about the incident yesterday and she couldn’t stop laughing, but after everything happened between Santana and Brittany she still sort of consider Santana as her friend and on the other corner of her mind, she felt sorry for the brunette because leaving someone in an empty room sleeping is really not cool.

“Santana.” Brittany mumbled shocked as she immediately stood and offered Santana a confused look. “What are you doing here?” Like what the hell? She still managed to go here even Brittany already abandoned her.

“The building yesterday said that you left something.” Santana informed the blonde as she took a seat before Brittany.

“And what was that?” Brittany questioned innocently because she’s pretty sure Tina and her checked everything before they left the building, before they left Santana. So leaving something behind is pretty impossible.

“Me.”

Brittany just stared at the Latina in front of her before bowing her head and pretended to scribble something down.

“That was on purpose.” she whispered, she can see Santana on the corner of her eyes shuffling, propping her elbows and slowly nearing her. She automatically snapped her head back startling Santana that the Latina almost fell off her chair.

“I’m sorry; I thought I heard you saying something.” Santana said.

“I said. I’m sorry, I thought you were deep asleep and I thought to myself that I shouldn’t wake you up. So.” The blonde reasoned still avoiding the Latina’s searching looks. That’s an obvious lie, like what type of person will leave someone in an empty room?