SURPRISE ME

Chapter 4 | Surprise Me

Sabrina Kelli Hern

Carter couldn't get the name out of his mind to save his life. He couldn't find a number or an address, but he knew her name and he was going to just roll with it. Carter has been processing her name in his head for the past two weeks since he finally figured it out after searching for almost two hours, but now Carter figured his search was worthless. He couldn't do anything with just a name except think about different ways to say it.

"Cali, what are you thinking about?" Trinity asked Carter as she watched him for a few minutes. Trinity knew she wasn't the only female that Cali messed with, but she was on the top of his set and that's all that mattered to her.

Carter's eyes traveled from her chest all the way down to the silk clad warmth pressed against his stomach. He couldn't help, but admire her body. Her body went in and out at all the right places and so many men wanted her for themselves. Carter was satisfied with the sex they had, but he now wanted more than just good sex.

"I met this girl and I can't keep her out of my head." Carter told her truthfully. Carter knew Trinity wouldn't be upset with him telling the truth since they were friends for several years before messing with each other.

Trinity saw the look on Carter's face as he told her about the girl he met. Though she was at the top of his set, she knew she wouldn't be at the top for much longer. She knew that Carter wasn't the type of person to fawn after every attractive female he met and she already knew this girl he was talking about was someone he truly wanted.

"So this new girl is going to take over my spot?" Trinity asked not wanting to jump to conclusions. There were two other spots beneath her that could easily be replaced and allowed her to continue to get satisfied by Carter.

Carter let out a long sigh and looked over Trinity's body yet again. He knew there was something about his new found Beauty. He also knew for a fact that she'd be worth more than just a spot as a girl on his set. He threw his arm over his eyes and fought with his conscious about what he wanted to do versus what he had to do.

"Honestly Trint, if I get her, there's not going to be such a thing as a set anymore." Carter felt Trinity's weight shift before there was no weight on him at all. He moved his arm from his face to see Trinity forcing her thick thighs and butt into her pants. "I thought we were always going to be honest with each other."

"Carter, you're serious about this girl. Why would I stay and mess with you when I'm wasting my time?" Carter sat up on his bed and watch her slip on her bra.

"Trinity don't tell me you're mad. I thought you understood where we stood."

"I do understand. I understand that though I do everything for you and have known you for years, I'm not good enough for you." Carter sighed and dragged his hand over his face and stood up. He wrapped his arms around Trinity and kissed her on the forehead.

"We've been tight since middle school, Trint. You know I have love for you but you knew I'd never see myself with you." Carter released his hold of her and took a step back to look at her.

"Because of the surgery?" Trinity asked knowing the plastic surgery was always something Carter never approved of.

"Because of the surgery." Carter looked down at Trinity with a half-smile, taking in all of her beauty. He'd always thought she was extremely beautiful until she got her body augmented. He enjoyed playing with the additions of her body, but didn't want to have a daughter that would probably crave to do the same. He liked his women natural. "Now are you going to be cool about what is happening with us?"