Three Musketeers

Chapter 9 | Three Musketeers

"My mom is calling me again," Sabrina said as she buried her face into Carter's chest. She was trying her best to avoid the calls because she didn't know if it was really her stepmother or her father trying to trick her like he used to do when she was in high school.

Sabrina didn't want to leave Carter's side especially after they'd shared each other's bodies more than once. After their first session of vigorous activities, they'd gone back out to the beach to enjoy themselves and retreated back to the beach house after the sun had set.

"You should pick it up baby, you never know if it's an emergency." Sabrina groaned knowing that Carter was right. She grabbed her phone under the pillow and answered it.

"Hey mama."

"Brina, I thought you'd be spending the weekend with us not with your boyfriend." Sabrina heard her father say quickly over the line.

"Calan, give me my phone back." She heard her stepmother say on the other line before she heard fumbling. Sabrina bit her lip as she watched the way Carter's muscles flexed as he stretched his arms out. "Sorry about that Bri, your father has PMS. I think his period is starting next week."

"Its fine mama, you know how daddy likes to act up, but tell him I'll be home in a little bit and tomorrow he can have me all to himself." Her stepmother relayed the message and Sabrina couldn't help but chuckle at how much of a baby her dad was trying to be.

"Now, I'll see you tonight Bri, don't enjoy yourself too much now. You still have another year of med to go."

"Don't worry, my depo shot is stronger than your tracks mama." Sabrina said with a chuckle. "But I have to go before dad tries to take the phone away from you." They exchanged goodbyes and she turned her full attention to Carter who was already watching her every move.

He couldn't help himself from watching her. Everything about her attracted him to her and even her obnoxious laugh, that others may find annoying, was pulling her in. Carter honestly couldn't make sense of any of the feelings going through him and frankly he didn't want to completely understand it.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Sabrina questioned wiping her face just in case she had something on it.

"I just like looking at your face. You're beautiful." Carter said before placing two small kisses on her lips. Sabrina held his face to hers and subconsciously guided his body over hers.

::

"I don't see why we can't have a quadruple date." Brittany questioned Sabrina as they were having their feet scrubbed. Since finding out that Sabrina's brother Robert was coming home, Brittany used that as another way to squeeze the double date that she'd never agree to out of her.

"It's too early for Carter to meet them. We've only been talking for about a month. Plus we're not even officially together." Sabrina said trying her best to get out of the quadruple date idea. She wasn't trying to hide Carter, but introducing him to her father and brother on the same night will only lead to trouble.

"C'mon it's a nice idea. All we have to do is find Robert a nice date and we'd be all set." Sabrina didn't know what to say nor how to react. She knew Carter would be okay with it especially since she'd already met his three sisters formally last week. "How about I just ask your mom myself." Brittany stated retrieving her phone out of her bag.

"Ugh, you're so hardheaded Brittany."

"Do I hear a change of heart?" Brittany questioned with her hand cupped behind her ear to make sure she heard properly.