Kiss Haven

Chapter 13 | Kiss Haven

Sabrina frowned as she watched Carter gather his bags to leave for his trip. He'd be spending a week away for a franchise convention in New York and she seriously couldn't believe that it would be a whole seven days. It would've been a lot easier for her to handle if she'd have anyone to actually hang out with. Robert's two weeks had been over for almost five weeks now and Brittany was spending any free time she had from work on planning her wedding.

"Are you sure you have to go? I'll be lonely." Sabrina said exposing more of her thigh in a form of seduction.

After noticing her little stunt Carter chuckled and kissed her forehead. "It's not going to be easy for me either." He said while rubbing her arms. He'd decided to abuse any skin contact he could get to last him a week. He knew he could've asked one of his sisters to go to the convention for him but he also had drug business to handle so he decided to get that done while he was in New York. "I'm going to miss you so much." He said in place of what he really wanted to say.

He knew he was going to tell her he loved her before he left but couldn't work up the balls to say it to her. Chrissy gave him the idea of having flowers delivered and have I love you as the note for the flowers. He ultimately believed that was what he'd have to do because he couldn't get himself to say it to her.

Sabrina felt her heart skip a beat and she looked up into his eyes. "I'm going to miss you too." Carter reached down and pressed a kiss to her lips. Within the kiss he allowed his feelings for her to lead instead of holding everything back like he usually did.

"Are you sure we can't go another round?" Sabrina asked in a daze. The kiss had her lips numb and her hormones going. They'd never had such an intense kiss like that and it was honestly the grace of God himself that got her to pull away.

"If you're ready right now, we could get in fifteen minutes."

"Feel for yourself how ready I am." Sabrina said seductively now that she was going to get what she wanted.

Carter accepted the challenge and slipped his hand in between her thighs. The moment his hand came in contact with her pussÿ lips he knew that she was ready. Usually her thick lips wouldn't get moist while the inside held all the juicy details, but right now even her pussÿ lips was wet.

As a teaser Carter slipped his middle finger in between the lips and dragged the finger from bottom to top was watched Sabrina's reaction to every part of her he touched. He toyed with her throbbing clít before slipping a finger inside of her. Her response was immediate as her hand tightened around his wrist to handle the speed.

Carter bit down on his bottom lip and stopped his movement and added his ring finger into her moist cave. Her facial expression alone when he added the second finger could've made him hard as bricks, but with the sweet sounds that were coming out of her mouth made him want to cum in his boxers.

"That's right baby, just let go." Carter whispered against her lips as he felt her walls convulsing around his fingers. Less than a minute later her hand tightened its grip around his wrist as she came on his fingers. He took her bottom lip into his and gave her one last goodbye kiss.

"We don't have anymore time?" Sabrina asked slightly dazed. She never knew fingering could get her off but it seemed as though Carter was showing her things about her body that she never knew.

Carter glanced at his phone and shook his head no. He kissed her forehead and she rose with him to help get his things to the car.

"Are you sure you don't want me riding with you?" Sabrina asked after they'd packed his two check ins and a carry on.