Page 11

Delirious's P.O.V

My hearts beating fast as I take control over Delirious I need to keep to my plan and play it how I need it to go, I tighten my grip on my gun as I pull out my phone and unlock their doors storming through shooting everyone I see, I need to get to the Armory and fast I thought to myself as I'm running down the halls I reached the Armory and as soon as I kick the door open the alarm started going off but I didn't care I won't be in here long, I grab some RPG's some ammo and guns as I bolt out the door and down the hall I see a group of people coming towards me I dodge the bullets and duck into a room throwing a grenade soon as I hear it explode I come out of the room shooting while I push through all of them and feeling the pain in my chest as my bullet proof vest takes all the metal for me I soon get out of the small building " Stop right there you little fucking rat" I turn to face the man I knew exactly who he was " Why hello Basically nice to see that you finally showed up" after doing my research last night I knew he was the head of this military base " Sorry but your not leaving this place alive you little fuck face" before he could aim his gun at me I began to run I heard the bullets whiz past my head as I duck and run out the bases main doors, hearing the sirens going off along with the alarms I knew that the fuck who came to town looking for me would know exactly where im at.

*BOOM* the shockwave made me stumble a little but I steadied myself as I look at the building now burning and collapsing in front of me this is the third building I blew up, I turn to face the crowd of people running away as soon as I saw a few bodies making their way towards me I took off hearing the footsteps chasing behind me " Come on you fucks your going to have to work for my ass" I yelled as I turned into the sewer system hearing them closing in behind me, I took of my vest off so I could move more agile and once I got far enough away I knew the cops wouldn't find us to interfere I turned to face the men there was two of them " You always ran like a bitch" the taller man said as he sprinted towards me the smaller but buffer one following right behind him I run at the taller man tackling him into the wall as I feel a punch in the back of my head, I punch him in the stomach and turn to face the man behind me he punches me across the face but I uppercut him then kick him in the stomach and repeatedly hit him in the side of his jaw but before the man behind me on the wall could swing I turn to grab the taller man's hand and kick his knee out throwing him to the floor before I soon fell with him being forced down by the buffer man, he tried to get on top of me but I rolled to the side and stood back up kicking him across the face then watching him spit up blood as I backed away and soon they were both standing in front of me " Come on bitch I'm not getting younger" I yelled as they both charged me again.

Vanoss's P.O.V

The reports are going crazy on T.V as the military base was attacked and now buildings where being blown to pieces I saw a man running towards the sewers with two men following him when the police choppers were circling the scene " Fuck this is bad" I heard David say " Listen I'm going out there and you all are not to leave this house do you hear me" I said as I stood up and grabbed my Night Owl gear " Like hell your going out there with all that shit going on its total chaos" Luke said as he got up and started walking towards me angrily " I don't want to hear it I'm your leader and I told you to fucking stay here all of you and if I find any of you out there on the streets I will shoot you all" I said as I shut the door behind me before I could hear any of them protest or beg to go, I ran down the street since if I got in a car and drove I had a feeling id be stopped by traffic or worse, my lungs are burning as I struggle to breath but I didn't care I kept running I needed to get to him fast I know he's out of ammo or he would have shot the two men running after him, I made my way to the exit of the tunnel where he should have come out but I ran inside anyway and after a few moments I saw Delirious running towards me he was covered in blood I'm hoping was someone else's and not his.