Page 15

Delirious's P.O.V

Opening my eyes stretching I felt my hand bump something looking down seeing Evan asleep on the side of my bed I remembered everything that happened yesterday smiling lightly to myself, I heard the door open and before I realize that my mask wasn't on I panicked a little until I saw the person in the doorway.

*Flashback*

" Jon why don't you swim" the boy asked looking at me I drop my head and reply " Because I don't really know ... how to swim" before I could even think about it the boy grabbed my arm and drug me to the water no matter how hard I fought him he just pulled me in, he stood behind me holding me so I wouldn't run back " Stop fighting me it's ok I'm going to get you over your fear and teach you to swim, that's what best friends are for" I giggle a little " Forever" I said before he let go of me and I was swimming on my own " That's it Jon see was that so hard" I just gave him a worried look as I felt myself start to sink deeper, till a hand grabbed me and pulled me back up " Jon.." I cut him off as I clung to his chest and he just hugged me back " Never let me go" I said as I felt him hug me tighter " Never Jon I'll always save you"

*End of flashback*

" Jon.." the man's voice trailed off as his face lit up I stood up only to feel a body slam into mine, I felt a pain as his face was crammed into my neck but I wrapped my arms around him and after a few minutes I tried to push him off me " Stop fighting me Jon" I laughed a little remembering those words so clearly from the day he taught me how to swim, he hugged me tighter " It's good to see you Luke" I said with a hoarse voice he laughed a little and hugged me a little to tight " Ouch dude I was just stabbed last night you know and you trying to kill me don't help" I said with a small chuckle he laughed " That's what best friends are for" he spoke up tear in his eye I chuckled and hugged him as tight as I could " Forever" I said and he let go of me looking behind me and then back away, I turned around to find Evan giving us both a very confused look and im guessing he saw our hug and talk.

" So I'm guessing you two know each other" Evan questioned as I stayed quiet I still don't want to talk to him " Yeah I used to know this guy when I was younger he was kind of my only friend" Luke said nervously I felt a pain in my chest remembering the night I left his house and went home only to see my parents killed and then being taken from the woods after I ran off. I felt a hand on my shoulder and Luke looked into my eyes he always knew when I was deep in thought and he never let me go very long before he would snap me out of it.

" Well before I... we got taken you wanted to kill the guy" Evan said voice sounded a bit angered but I couldn't blame Luke if he was part of Evans group I can understand it because Luke was always protective over people who cared for him " Yeah that was before I knew this bastard was my best friend" Luke said as he pulled my into another hug, he pulled back quickly and I gave him a confused look then I saw the blood on the side of his face " Shit I must have ripped your stitches" Luke mumbled scratching the back of his head and next thing I know Evans hand was on my neck, I pushed him off and walked to the bathroom I grabbed a towel putting pressure on it and it stopped almost instantly.

Luke grabbed my arm once I washed my neck off and was dragging me out of the room but I stopped him before he could get me out the door as I turned and grabbed my mask " Really man your gonna wear that thing" he said sounding upset as I nodded my head " You know I'm here with you right you don't have to hid your beautiful face" he said smirking at me and Evan just stared at him like he wanted to kill him I had no idea where or why that came about, but once I put my mask on Luke was dragging me out the door.

He sat me down at the kitchen table and started grabbing things from the fridge Evan following close but he sat on the couch and watched us closely I didn't know what got into him but I didn't care I was just happy to see Luke again, I heard someone come down the stairs " What the fock is he doin' out of his room" the tall man said " Back off David or I'll cut you" Luke threatened as he picked up a knife and started the man named David down " Well fockin hell tell him my name why don't ya" then a few more people walked down standing behind him and they all giving me a death stare " Any of you think about hurting him and I'll slit your throat" Luke was now standing next to me " He should be in the room till we know we can trust him" a smaller man said as he walked up and put a hand on David's shoulder " I trust him Lui and if you all want to fight about it then come at me" Luke put his hand on my shoulder.

Evan stood up getting in between me, Luke and the guys " Oh the man who wanted him dead the most is now protecting him your such a bitch Luke" the man from last night who stitched me up snapped at Luke and I got to my feet like hell if I let anyone call Luke a bitch but me " Enough all of you" Evan spoke up pointing for the guys to sit and for me and Luke to go over, Luke turned the stove off walking to the doorway I walked to the opposite side of the door frame and leaned against it like we used to do as kids Evan sat down on the couch next to the guys " This is Jonathan but call him Jon he's my best friend and if you fuck with him then you fuck with me" Luke said and the guys were about to say something when Evan cut them off " Jon is Luke's childhood friend, and Luke didn't know that Delirious was Jon until this morning" Evan explained, the guys still kept their eyes locked on me " That's Mini or Craig he is our tech guy" he pointed at a smaller man he had glasses and curly light brown hair. " That is Wildcat or Tyler our medical man" he also had glasses but he had short dark brown hair. " Nogla or David hes more of our do whatever guy" he chuckled a bit as he watched David's expression the man was tall and pale his hair was slicked to the side. " And our loveable little Lui he doesn't get a code name because his voice don't need one since he can change it" Evan said smiling gently " Hi" he said in a squeaky voice that I remembered from the night I hid in the tree listening to the guys talk the man was shorter but tan he had black hair pulled back into a small pony tail. " And you know Evan he's our leader he saved all of us almost like he did with you and took us in now we all help him" Luke said in a soft tone.

Evan gave me a warm look as if asking me if I'd be the same his hair was jet black he had brown eyes that were one of a kind and he looked Asian well not to be racist or anything but his skin was just the right shade between light and dark " And everyone this is Delirious or Jon as I told you" Luke said and they all just look at him before the man named David speaks up " So is this bitch going to be joining us because I don't like him being here" I couldn't argue him I put them through so much and to be honest I didn't know if I could join them " Yes and he will be under my wing" Luke said and Evan gave him a death glare again I still didn't understand why he was getting so mad when Luke was around me " Well then you better make sure his ass stays in line" Tyler said and Luke nodded he grabbed my arm dragging me back into the kitchen handing me a burger before dragging me into the garage.

" Dude it really is good to see you again" he said as he locked the door behind me and ripped my mask off " No one will come in here so im taking this from you" he never liked me wearing my mask when we were together hell he was the one person I felt comfortable enough to not wear it around " So did you really want to kill me" I asked as I took a bit of my food " When don't I want to kill you man" he laughed and I did to because he would always try to beat me up or threaten to kill me whenever I'd piss him off " Well lets see if you still got some of your skills" he said as he tossed a wrench at me we used to help my dad work on cars all the time and I would always show him up but judging by how nice all the cars looked he has gotten better at it, I smile and slide under the car next to him " I know you have problems so don't expect to go anywhere without me" he said as he gave me a concerned look the same one he would give me when I would kill an animal and show him " Well that's what friends are for" I said and he gave me a soft smile before we returned to the car.