Page 21

?'s P.O.V

" There he is" I said as we watched Delirious killing a girl in the back of an alley " He's almost done we need to move now" her voice was low and I nodded, we made our way into the potions once Delirious was done I gave the signal and they grabbed him, I walked up to him getting in his face " Remember me asshole, your going to be my little messenger" I laughed as he struggled in their grip, I pulled out his own knife and went to work, after I saw him losing consciousness from me beating and cutting him, I punched him once more making him drop " Lets go" I said and the group followed me it's time to wait now.

Delirious's P.O.V

When I woke up I had pain all over me " Good morning ye jackass" that voice... I sat up and gave him warm smile " Hey you bastard been a while" i said smugly while he laughed " I told you to call me ye dick I coulda been here sooner" he said crossing his arms smirking, I didn't want him here but judging how bad I was I'm just glad he's the one who found me " So Jack how's Ireland been" I said looking over my body they really did a number on me " Eh its shitty raining asshole self it normally is" he brought over some water and bandages, I laid on my back as he cleaned my wounds up " Fucking Christ man who did you piss off now" he said chuckling I sighed knowing exactly who it was and I just hope Evan is safe " Who don't I piss off" I said making him chuckle again as he finished up and helped me up " I've gotta be going I'm tracking someone down" he said as he sat me on the couch and got ready " Your more then welcome to my kitchen and anything else ye want" he said as he walked out the door, I turned on the T.V seeing the news talking about the killings last night, once the news turned to the weather I pulled out my phone and turned it on as messages flooded in.

Evan- Jon where are you!

Evan- Answer me please are you ok what happened?

Evan- If you don't answer were coming to look for you!

Evan- 3 missed calls

" Shit" I whispered to myself as I answered

Jon- Yes I'm alright please don't look for me I'll meet you at the field in an hour.

after I sent the text I got up and put some clothes on the best I could with the pain I was in, I was walking fast it was going to take me close to an hour to get there but I'm sure Evans already waiting for me, I'm not going so he can take me back I just need to warn him.

*Time skip*

I saw Evan sitting by the tree he looked over and his eyes grew wide as he ran over to me " Oh my god Jon what happened to you" I sighed as he looked my face over " Nothing listen you and the group need to hide you can't be out on the streets until this is over" I said feeling his hands over my body his eyes grew wide as he looked at my chest " Your bleeding!" he said as he ripped my shirt up " I'm fine someone's helping me" I said trying to stop him but he was pushing on my wounds trying to stop the bleeding " Just stop" I said and he gave me an angry look " Would you just let me help you damn it" I pushed him away from me " I don't need your help I never wanted it" I snapped and he walked close to me again.

He pushed me which made me stumble I tried to swing back at him but he tackled me to the ground " Get off me!" I growled at him but he just put a hand on my chest " Why don't you want me near you" he sounded hurt " Because I can't be around you" I said seeing his face grew confused, I tried to push him off of me but he pinned my hands above my head " Evan please just stop" I asked gently he didn't say anything he just leaned close to my face " Evan I can't do this" my voice was shaky " Yes you can because your not fighting your demons alone anymore" he said softly as he let go of my hands and cradled my face " Evan.." my voice trailed off as I looked him in the eyes those brown eyes.

He leaned slowly towards me I put my hands on his waist pulling his body close to mine and soon his lips met mine they were warm and soft but soon I realized I was kissing Evan so I pushed him back " For once in your life stop fighting everyone" he said as he held me down and connected our lips again, I couldn't take it anymore I've wanted him for so long and I couldn't hold it back no matter how badly I knew it was going to end I rolled him off of me and I got on top of him, his breaths were heavy as he wrapped his arms around my neck, I got close to his lips and once I felt him shiver under me I went straight for his neck nipping and biting till I heard a soft moan come from his mouth I knew I found the spot I stayed there teasing him till he grabbed my head and brought it to his lips, I felt his tongue wanting access so I pushed into him deepening our kiss but not letting him in, I smirked and pushed my hips into him once he let a soft moan out agents my lips I slipped my tongue in and we stayed like that till I pulled back for air.

I was about to kiss him again before I heard my phone going off, Evan still under me was tracing my arm as I answered " Where the fock are you at" I sighed not realizing I have been gone for 3 hours " I'll be back soon" I hung up and saw the saddened Evan under me " Where are you going" he asked I just went down pecking his lips before getting off of him, he stood up and pulled me close to him " Come home or let me come with you" he said, I wrapped my arms around him " Listen it's not good to get this close to me" I said making him pull back and look me in the eyes " I don't care I want it and I didn't realize how badly I did until I woke up and you were missing then I saw how badly you were hurt" he said and his eyes looked so truthful it hurt me so I tried to turn away " Evan bad things will happen I can't be with anyone" as soon as I said that he grabbed me and pulled me back close to him " I don't care anymore Jon I want you, I want to be with you, your not alone anymore and you're not fighting your demons alone any longer I won't let you" he connected our lips together and pulled back speaking again " Lui warned me but as long as you're close to me I don't care" he said stroking my cheek with his thumb.

I sighed grabbed his hand and walking back to Jack's apartment " Listen don't piss him off, he's a crazy mother fucker like I am" I warned looking Evan dead in the eyes, the walk was quite and I was nervous I didn't want to be this close I don't know what would happen, we opened the door and I let go of Evans hand " Who the fock is this" Jack said walking up to Evan and looking him over " He's the one who saved me from Adam" I said as Jacks glares at me " So the bitch is dead and you didn't even call me to help" he laughed before walking to the kitchen " Sit down I'm making something to eat" he said waving a hand in the air, I nodded and walked to the couch sitting Evan joined me, he kept giving me different looks " Foods done" Jack yelled me and Evan walked into the kitchen and sat down as Jack handed us a plate and soon sat down with us " So how did you meet Evan" he asked brow raised I sighed before speaking " Well he's kind of the head of the group protecting the city" I said with a nervous chuckle, Jacks gaze tensed on me " And he was watching me but Adam came to town and used him as a carving card to give me a message" I said leaning back remembering how I felt " Adam and his group took me and Evan hostage, until his group broke us out, Evan killed Adam and they took me in their group" I said huffing at the end giving Evan a sly smirk, Jack smirked before turning to Evan " And your ok with having a mass murderer under your roof" I saw Evan straighten up " Yes and he hasn't killed many people since he has been with us" Evan said calmly.

Jack laughed and I saw Evan tense up " Until the fock kills you" Jack said and Evan looked at him puzzled " You mustn't know him as well as you think, he cant get close to anyone he will try to kill them" Jack said bluntly shoving food in his mouth while Evan gave me a sad look " If he tried to kill me then I'll handle it when it comes" Evan said, Jack just sifted " Well I'll be waiting to see your body on the news" Jack said shrugging it off, Evan stayed quiet until his phone rang and he got up to answer it, once he left Jack walked up to me " You know how dangerous you are" I nodded " Then you know you cant ever be with anyone, you proved that when Adam had us in the same room and you tried killing me ye fock" he said sternly poking my chest with one finger making me tense up, Evan soon walked back into the room " Jon the guys want me to go back and they want you to come" he said as he put a hand on my shoulder I looked back at Jack " Go because I'm not staying long I'm on a job and I'll be leaving in 3 days" he stood and gave me a hug " It was good to see ya ye bastard and call me next time instead of making me find you passed out and bloody on the ground" He said patting my back before letting go allowing me and Evan to leave.