Page 24

Delirious's P.O.V

Luke... how could I have done this too you, then I heard a laugh from behind me " That's it Jon finish him off" Adam? How was he alive " Go on find the beauty" I shook my head and looked back to Luke he was breathing but hurt badly my phone went off and I looked at it to see 14 missed calls from the guys, panicked as I texted Craig and told him to track my location, I turned back to Luke and held him in my arms " You will break I always break you" I heard Adam say as he walked away soon I heard footsteps running towards us " Jon what the fuck happened" I heard Lui yell looking up I saw the rest of the guys standing there looking at me with horrified eyes I looked down seeing blood all over me... no this can't be just from him there's far too much " Jon..." I heard Lui speak softly as he stood just far enough away so he could react if I did something.

I laid Luke down and stepped away the guys soon rushing to his side and helping him into the truck I stood there still in shock at what just happened... but was I shocked I thought as I felt the blood lust coming over me, Lui motioned for me to get inside but I just sat in the far back everyone moved away from me, I can't say I blame them as soon as we got to the house Evan was opening the door and rushing us to get inside, I followed slowly as they helped Luke onto the table " What the fuck did you do" Tyler screamed at me as he came into the room everyone was watching us quietly " It... wasn't... him" Luke was awake looking at us " Then who was it" Tyler snapped but before Luke could speak again he passed out, I stood against the wall so I wasn't in the way " You're lucky most of the blood wasn't his... he was hardly hurt at all" Tyler sounded puzzled but relieved.

I felt angered for some reason as if I wanted him to be hurt worse, I walked up to Evans room I felt coldness running through my body as I put my hands on his desk " Jon what's wrong" I turned to find Evan but I pushed him away as I felt the blood lust coming back, he gave me a soft look then made his way over to me " Get back" I tried to warn him but he didn't stop he pushed my back against the desk and pressed his body into mine, I was feeling more on edge until I felt his lips on mine I was kissing back not sure what would happen his hands slipped under my shirt and he clamped down on my neck, I felt a rush again but not for blood I pushed him off of me and he looked at me nervous but I walked forward grabbing his shirt pulling him close to me again, his breath was fast but I slowly pushed him backwards keeping our body's close I forced him backwards and he fell onto the bed, his eyes locked on mine as I pulled his shirt off and started to kiss all over his body with soft moans escaping his lips.

*Smut warning starts here*

Delirious was out but we shared control as we made Evan shiver underneath of us " Jon" his voice was soft I looked up and he grabbed my face pulling me to his lips, our tongues fought each other for dominance I grabbed his side making him gasp and I won, we separated to breath before I went back in deepening our kiss my hands explored his chest which was curved, I tracked his abs and sides until I had enough my hands made their way to his pants messing with the button as I felt him shiver, undoing the button and then returning to his side, his hands went around my neck he pulled our body's together I could feel him hard so I started to slowly move my hips against him he let soft moans out as I teased his necks sweet spot " Jon..." he moaned and I pulled away looking into his eyes they looked pained but pleased at the same time I smirked as he started to lift my shirt and pull it off.

His eyes took in every feature as his hands moved on my chest he pushed me off him and leaned forward he kissed my stomach as his hands undid my pants I felt his hands shake as he pulled my pants and boxers down slowly he nipped my side as he pulled them off fully exposing me, looking down I saw a nervous smile on his face but before I could speak he grabbed my member " Fuck" I whispered as I felt my breath rush from my lungs, he was slowly rubbing up and down my member as he kissed my stomach, I let a soft moan out and grabbed his hair pulling his head away making him let go, I was harder than I've ever been I pushed him back onto the bed and connected our lips quickly before I pulled his pants off laying on top of him making us both let out a soft moan.