A Real High School Party (1)

Authors Note: Eh sorry for the wait...life happens, you know? I'll try to update more, but I was pretty close to abandoning this story because I am so busy. Thankfully things are slightly lighter (for now)! Hopefully this was a worth the wait!

It was finally the day of the party. Ed was in Taylor's bedroom, straightening his red bow tie in the full-body mirror  on her closet door. His usually frantic hair was combed back neatly, matching red suspenders clung to his shoulders, black skinny jeans were snug on his hips, and he donned a dark gray dress shirt, the collar flipped up as he struggles with the tie. Taylor walks out of the closet in nothing but black skinny jeans with suspenders hanging down, and a bra. Ed was too indulged in his task to notice until she asked his opinion on which shirt she should wear.

She held up a white button up, and a red and dark grey flannel. Completely immune to her state of undress, he picked the flannel and promptly went back to fighting with the stubborn bow tie that just didn't want to cooperate. Shaking her head, causing two pigtails to flop on her shoulders, she walked the distance to assists her helpless friend. Undoing the tie and removing it from him, then properly replacing it, she quickly made a neat and almost perfect tie, wearing a smug grin as she stepped away to put on a shirt nonchalantly.

"Whatever, I almost had it anyway..." Ed numbled under his breath, shuffling over to her bed dejectedly to put on his dress shoes. "Aw Ed it's okay to admit that I'm better at something than you." Taylor feigned sympathy.
"Why must you make everything a competition, Tay?" He chuckles as he strung up the laces. She plopped down next to him to put on her deep red Doc Martens. "Eh you know you love it. Make sure you have your swimwear in the bag before we go." She says as she stands to go examine herself in the mirror, then proceeds to snap chat silly pics in her nerdy getup. It was a "hipster" themed party, which excited the redhead and blonde beyond belief. Ed knew right away that tonight was going to be one for the books.
------------------------------------------
"You look fine. Calm down babe." Cara tried for the third time in a row to get Dianna to chill. She went to touch up her makeup every 2 minutes, and has changed her outfit three times already. It worried her how strange Di was acting. She'd never been this stressed about a party before. Maybe it's because this is their senior year...

Noticing the panicked girl going into her closet to change once more, Cara knew she had to take action. For her sanity's sake. "Di! You need to chill! You are literally the prettiest and most down to earth person I know, heck, that anyone in this town knows! Who are you trying to impress???" Cara shouted at her best friend with frustration. She hasn't talked about anyone...to me at least.
Feeling bad, Dianna stops, and sits on the edge of her bed, sporting a defeated expression. "I'm sorry Car. Maybe it's just that this is the last huge party before our final year in high school. Maybe it's...uh you know what I'm fine. Come on let's just head to the lake. Don't forget your swimsuit!" She said suddenly cheery after she opened a snap that buzzed unto her screen, lighting up her face with a smile like fireworks. She was practically skipping out of her room!
"Well that was....not even slightly less confusing. Ugh, women." Cara shook her head, giving up on trying to figure her friend out and dragging behind her after grabbing the bag with their bikinis.

------------------------------

Shortly after Di and Cara pulled up to the small beach on the Agron's property in Di's jeep, more people started arriving. There were streamers draped along the gazebo, and a feast displayed on numerous tables. There was even a punch bowl. Calvin, Dell Harris' son, and star quarterback, was setting up his amp for the music, and soon enough people dressed up like hipsters were rocking out to his mixes. Despite his history with Taylor, Dianna knew that if she wanted to host a legendary party, they needed his DJing skills.

Calvin asked Taylor to hoco junior year and they ended up dating for 4 months, then he cheated on her with one of the Hadid sisters and dumped her. She found out the right before the party where her and Dianna...let's just say she wanted to get her mind off things and got completely wasted, resulting in the rift that night caused. Yet Tay still can't recall those events.
Right now, the quarterback is single, and rumor has it he wants Taylor back.

"Yeah well so do I..." Dianna thought aloud. She was determined to fix things and at least get her friend back if not more.

------------------------------------

"Can we pleeaaassseee go?" Kimby and Kariann begged in unison. The older sister just threw her head back in laughter as the twins groveled. They were desperate to attend a "real high school party" as Kimby put it.

"I'm sorry girls, but I don't think it would be fitting to have middle schoolers at a senior party." The taller girl reasoned with them. Kimby's head snapped up.

"MIDDLE SCHOOLERS???? I'll have you know I am enrolled in a junior high, not a middle school. You make us sound like we're babies!" Kimby complained, while Kariann nodded her head fiercely in agreement.

"Look. I know y'all aren't babies, but I want to make friends...please let me have this." Karlie pleaded with her youngest sisters. She really wanted to get to know Taylor better. Kimby grinned knowingly at her tone. She then stopped begging, and whispered something into her twin's ear. They both giggle then face a confused and flustered Karlie. "You know what, never mind. Have fun sis, and enjoy your new friends!" They teased before scurrying away..........

ANND THATS THE End OF part 1!!!! Part two may take a bit because of performances and rehearsals I must attend, and finals are approaching....but I will do my best and I hope this was enjoyable! Thanks reading :)