"What are we, in middle school?"

Baby Giraffe❤️: hey gingy don't wait around for me, im hitching a ride from tay. she said to tell the group that theres a sleepover at hers so be there or be square!

Ed laughed out loud at his friends strange texting. He was leaving Shue's class, dreading the duet project. He was partners with his ex unfortunately, Ellie. But that shitstorm was wiped clean from his mind as he responded to the text and sent out a group message to the rest of the group with a grin.

Ginger snap💩: ooo youre going to your gf's house 😉 alright i'll let everyone know! but I can tell them to wait a bit, to give you and blondie time to get decent before we walk into something scarring lol

Baby Giraffe❤️: ED STFU I SWEAR IF YOU SAY SOMETHING💀💀

Ginger snap💩: oh don't worry luv cara just told me all about theatre class 😂 I don't think I will even have to say anything...maybe we could play spin the bottle since you two didn't get to smooch on stage! so much unresolved tension....

Baby Giraffe❤️: what are we, in middle school?? and dude nothing happened, dammit cara! look I will deal with both of you later, I need to get some stuff from my room

Ginger snap💩: oh so youre taking her to your room?? you two move fast, use protection kids ☺️

Baby Giraffe❤️: .......I hate you. bye 😐

Ed was doubling over in laughter as headed to his car in senior parking. He actually spotted Taylor and Karlie walking to Tay's pickup, holding hands. Ed was so giddy at the sight that he had to take a pic, and he sent it to Karlie obviously. As tempted as he was, he didn't send it to the groupchat. But that didn't me he didn't plan on teasing the hell out of the taller girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This one's it." Karlie spoke up as they pulled into a nice sized Victorian house, with a matte black Mercedes G Wagen and a blue 67 impala in the driveway. Here we go... Karlie thought with a sigh. Taylor pulls up next to the sleek car, then cuts the engine. They step out, and Karlie leads the way to her front door.

Sounds of splashing can be heard from behind the house, and Taylors curiosity gets the best of her

Sounds of splashing can be heard from behind the house, and Taylors curiosity gets the best of her. "Karlie, is someone here?" Karlie's face warms up a little as she unlocks the door. She allows Taylor in first, then closes it behind them. The scent of cookies baking hits the blonde instantly and she smiles. Karlie's house already feels like home...

"Oh um... yeah its probably just the twins..." She answers distractedly, leading Taylor into the kitchen. She immediately put on mitts and removed the tray of cookies from the oven to the countertop. After a second, the blonde took it upon herself to sit at a stool at the island in the center of the spacious kitchen. The brunette stood opposite. Karlie's home screamed wealth, for this town at least. And those cars...