how you met

Dean: You two met on a case . What did you expect ? So it went like this , you were hunting down a vampire it was an easy case for some people but this was your first one . And it was the son of a bitch that killed your family and turned your sister . So doing what anyone would do you did research and a lot of it ! You had just recently read up on vampires and were stalking the nest when you saw a black 1967 Chevy Impala heading our way . You had to get in the nest and kill those sons of bitches once and for all. You were hit over the head with a bat and woke up in a chair ,tied up, listening to what you thought was fighting. Just as your eyes opened the man who you would later know as Dean was about to kill him when you screamed "no!". The man looked at you in confusion waiting for an explanation so you give him one... "that evil son of a bitch killed my family and turned my sister if anyone is killing him I am !" the man saw the hate in your eyes and he untied you quickly and handed you the machete .Ever since then you two have been inseparable .

Sam: You were at the library studying for your midterms in collage when a a tall, undeniably handsome man comes over to you and asks if he can use the book your reading for "research". "uh thanks" the man says awkwardly as he takes the book from you . As he is taking the book your hands meet , sure this sounds corny but, when you touched you could feel the energy between you two .Apparently he felt it to because he asked to sit down with you . Of course you said yes !, how on earth could you say no to someone that looked like him.You two ended up staying there for hours on end, reading, debating, even a little hugging. There was no doubt the two of you loved the hugs but , you or had just met . At the end of the seven or eight research hours you two spent together , you had to go your seperate ways no matter how much you fought it.Thankfully you two met again in a farmers market and hit it off from there , you hung out , got a house, and even a dog, at least until his brother showed up and you all started hunting . You two are still together and that is what counts .

( do you guys still want cas ? I took him out for this one , also I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated I've just been super dooper busy with school , legit I have had 5 hours of homework each night so yeah let me know if you want cas and if you want anyone else )