first kiss

Dean- Oh my gosh can words even describe it ?! It was perfect ! Dean and you had been dating for awhile and You didn't want to jump into things because you knew when you kissed you two would go ALL the way *wink * .When you two kissed for the first time it was like magic , tour lips fit perfectly together . It was passionate, warm ,soft , you could say it was in the " heat of the moment ". You were literally on the verge of death after being bitten on your side by a hell hound . Dean wouldn't let you die without leaving you with the taste of his lips on yours.Of course you didn't die and so after you came home you two went CRAZY . Although dean was gentle trying desperately not to hurt you . In the end you two were laying in bed together.

Sam : Sam was always quiet and shy. He didn't want to rush you into anything but it was driving you mad! So you are the one that provoked the first kiss . The two of you were sitting, watching a movie on valentines day and you paused the movie , sat on his lap , and kissed him . He was surprised at first but the two of you slowly sank into the kiss . You moved together your hands on his chest and his hands on your hips slowly you pushed away and all you said was " I love you" and you hugged his chest. The two of you drifted off like that

Cas: Castiel is awkward but so completely ADORABLE . Your first kiss was after Cas had gone on a month long hunt with the Winchesters . You missed his goofy smile horribly and were so relieved when he returned . He kiss was a spur of the moment type kiss , you could even say it was a heat of the moment kiss. The kiss was passionate , tender , intense , and hey , you even got a little visit from the pizza man after the kiss. Long story short you two kiss at least 12 times a day now .

Luci: When he captured you he gave you a forceful kiss. You hated it , he loved it . From hi side he wanted to give you the best kiss of your life , from your side you just wanted to get him off of you. To be completely honest it probably was the worst kiss of your life . Later on you grew to love the devil and kissed him again ,this time you are the one that wanted to give HIM the beat kiss of his life . You two are very happy together now .

Chuck: ( bare with me I've never done chuck ) Chuck is a little under spoken and shy . So you are the one that provoked the first kiss . He was hard at work writing more of the winchester gospel and you couldn't help but think of how cute he was . You walked over to him turned him around in his chair and planted a big wet one right on his lips . He was obviously in shock but hey , he wasn't complaining . He was in the end an AMAZING kisser with the perfect combitantion of passion, intensity , and even a little sexuality .

( hey guys its me ! I've been gone for awhile but I appreciate all the support I've gotten ! Also I just checked and I have 1.2 THOUSAND reads! You guys are amazing and I love you so much ! Hopefully I can get you another preference soon)