CUDDLING !

Dean : you spoon ! Deans strong protective arms wrap around you and you feel safe , at home , it just feels right . For Dean he likes this because he knows that you are safe in his arms and no one can get you , at least for now.

Sam : you two lay Down together and you stick close together . You face each other and before you go to bed you stroke sam's cheek and he then takes your hands and holds them and you close to his chest. He loves knowing your there and you love knowing that he needs you so he holds you.

Cas: Angels don't sleep but was lays there with you . Your legs and feet end up entwined together as he listens to everything you have to say until you drift off . Even as you sleep he stays by your side .You just love knowing that he doesn't have to stay but he does and cas is just in love with spending any time with you .

Lucifer: Luci is also an agel so he doesn't sleep.He is ,oddly enough, the most protective guy you've dated. He carries you to your king mattress and lays you down , he covers you up and lays on the outside of the covers . He stays by your side as long as he can but he is the devil and a busy one to so when he leaves he calls his finest demons to watch over you .You know he does his best and it makes you happy. Luci on the other hand hates having to leave you and the love you have for him.