Makeing Up After A Fight

Dean- Dean tends to run away from his emotions, so that is exactly what he did . He ran away for a total of 3 days , but that is as long as he could go without looking at your piercing eyes , feeling your soft skin , and feeling your warmth as he lays in bed trying desperately to drift off .

Sam- He apologized pretty quickly, sam loves you to no end and a fight would never get in the way of that . You are like the glue that holds his crazy world together , without you he falls apart.

Cas- Cas showered you in gifts , desperately trying to fix the problem . Eventually you explained that if he wanted things to be normal they would have to talk , so you did . You two talked for hours and hours , eventually falling asleep at 4 a.m. while holding each others hands .

Adam- He gave you kisses and compliments , he asked for forgiveness , you gave it to him . You two are the most normal thing in your lives , you two act like friggin' teenagers .

Lucifer- Sex.Lots.Of.Sex.

Chuck- Being the natural poet that he is he tried to be all sappy and write you something . All be it he is actually a terrible writer .... So you two just laughed about it and made up quickly .