Chapter 2

EDITED!

Marceline's P.O.V

"Marceline get your lazy ass up! The little dudes are hungry!" Marshall yelled , yanking the blanket off me.

"Five more minutes," I said sitting up," and give me the damn covers back!" I tried reaching for the blanket.

"No, get up! You know I can't cook!" He hissed

"Fine! But I'm not making you jack!" I huff, floating out the room. I headed downstairs into the kitchen to find Finn and Fionna fully dressed and ready for adventuring. They were setting the table.

"Good morning Marcy!" Fionna exclaimed. She wasn't wearing her bunny hat yet. Yet. But she had her long golden locks in a high pony tail, a pair a blue shorts on with a light blue t-shirt that had her name stitched in cursive on it, wearing black vanz. Finn was wearing baggy black cargos, a light blue t-shirt, also wearing black vanz.

"Morning Fi, what would you guys like for breakfast?" I asked getting a pan out . They both thought for a moment and looked down. It's weird how they were so in sync.

"I want chocolate chip pancakes" they both said

As soon as they said that the stared at each other. Fionna giggled, but Finn sighed and rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we were done with breakfast we got dressed for a day of adventuring. And by 'we' I mean me and Marsh. Finn and Fi were early birds , and I'm talking 4:00 in the morning earlybirds.

"Come on guys you wanna strangle some pixies or not!?" I called

"We're putting on our hats!" they said , again, in unison. Finn was the first to come down. He had a dark blue jacket vest on that had a white hood shaped like a bear's ears.

Then Fionna followed wearing the t-shirt from earlier but now wearing a ruffled blue skirt with white tights under them. She was also wearing a jacket vest but her hood was shaped like bunny ears, she also had her signature tuft of golden hair over her right eye.

"Okay guys are we ready now?" Marshall said grabbing our umbrellas.

"Yes we are, now come on its pixie stranglin' time!" Finn yelled heading for the door.

"Whoa whoa whoa lil' dude you know what you have to do first." Marshall stated putting his hand on Finn's head.

He let out a huff and grabbed a bottle of sunscreen. Not that Marshall actually cared if they got sunburned, Cake had just told us to make sure they do that before they step out the door.

Once they were done they grabbed their swords and headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marshall's P.O.V

We went into to Magical Woods to find some pixies, but all we found was a magican handing out magic rings.

"Where are the pixies? They usually are around here at this time of day!" Fionna whined.

"Dont sweat it Fi, they'll come." I said

As if on cue, I saw a tiny bolt of blue magic fly by Finn's head. We turned around to see ten pixies just holding their wands like guns. What are they a Mafia?

"Finally!" Finn and Fionna exclaimed as they sprang into action, easily taking down a few pixies.

We just sat back and watched as they took off, blocking the bolts of magic and grabbing the pixies, throwing them in a nearby pit of lava. Finn got hit only once and I could see Marcy tense up.

Once they beat all the pixies they took them out of the lava pit, tied them up and put them in a hole that Fionna had dug a few days before. It was six in the evening when we decided it was time to head back to the tree house.

When we reached the house, Cake greeted us with snickerdoodles and hot cocoa. Jake was on the couch watching a Mexican soap opera on TV, mumbling incoherent things about Juanita not loving José.

"So how was pixie stranglin' today my babies?" Cake asked

"OmgCakeitwassomuchfunwetookdownliketenofthem!" Fionna sped. I barely understood her.

"Well its already six, why dont you two get them pj's on?" Cake said. They nodded and headed for their rooms. Then they stopped and turned around to hug us, then went up the ladder.

"Well we'll get goin', night Cake, Jake." Marcy waved as we flew to our own house, me following shortly behind her.

_________________________________

A/N

Hey me peeps :P

I'm soo sorry this is a late chapter >·<

I'm going through a teenage stage in life which is getting frustrated with everyone and everything.

But ill try to get more chapters out almost every other day!

Luvz Chu , ("⌒∇⌒")