Chapter 15

Okay this is like the second time I will update this. Hopefully it goes well.

Ashley's P.O.V

"What the fuck went on here?" Fionna had said. We had just gotten out of the bathroom and we see that Boris is gone and Marshall is storming off.

Fionna looks at me and tells me to wait here for her. I nod and take my phone out of a dress pocket. I dial in his number and wait for him to pick up.

"What?" He grumbles. "Lose the tone cat! I just called to tell you the plan is over. I won't go through with it." I say, letting a heavy weight off of my chest.

Fionna is the first person, besides Marshall, to be sweet to me. It was a mistake to try and kill her. I will not kill a friend.

"Oh, I see." he chuckles evily. "You've gone soft and let the bitch get to you!" I fumed wanting to slap him.

"Do not call her such a name! I may have done so also, but that was before-" I was cut off

"Before what! Huh?! Before she listened to your pathetic sob story and helped you with your broken heart!?" he shouted. "Yes that is exactly why! No one has ever shown such a kindness to me! Even after I threaten or try to kill them!" I shout back

"You women are all the same! You are driven by your hatred and as soon as you tell someone and vent it out, your hatred leaves!" he laughs bitterly.

"I have held that hatred for a century! There may be a a piece of me that I'll never get back! And you are upset because your daddy never noticed you!" I seethe. His father may have never noticed him, but at least he had someone , my mother was a heartless demon towards me,literally.

He was quiet on the other end of the phone.

"If you won't get rid of her, I will." And with that the call ended. My cold blood seemed to run colder as I closed my phone.

This is all my fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fionna's P.O.V

"Marshall!" I call after him. I am practically running to keep up with him. His hands clenched up in fists.

"Marshall slow down!" I panted. Glob what was his problem! Why does he always storm out on me?

He whips around, grabs my arm, and yanks me with him. And might I say he is pulling fairly hard.

"OUCH! MARSHALL LEE! LET GO!" I yelled trying to release his grip on my arm. He squeezes my arm tighter, and I almost yell out in pain. I hold in my tears and stop squirming. We make it to the entrance of the strip mall and we walk back to the house.

We go in, he pulls me up the stairs, in the guest room , and throws me on the bed.

I moan and sit up and look at my arm to see a purple and blue hand shaped bruise. I glare at him and am about to yell when his cold lips crash onto mine.

I kiss back not knowing what to do. His cold hand is placed on my neck, his thumb caressing my cheek. He sits on the bed and pulls my legs over his waist. His hands wrap around me and caress my back. I press against him more, making him fall back. He takes off his and my shirt and flips me so that he is on top. He pulls down my bra and starts to kiss my breast, while massaging the other.

I know what he is doing. He is trying to distract me so I won't ask questions. Well it won't work this time- Oh Glob!

He bites down on my nipple earning him a soft yelp from me. I bite my lip to keep anything else escaping my mouth.

Stop

His tongue swirls around my nipple, as his hand moves down my side. I moan and arch my back a little.