Chapter 1: I'm sorry

A/n: OMG! I have no idea what I just did, this was supposed to be like a short introductive chapter and it has around 4k words, what in the world have I just wrote? This is marked as trigger warning because I mentioned rape and suicide. (but i don't know where those things are so I will just leave this here >.< )

Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them.

It was when Jin was in his last year of university. It was in a cold winter, when the grey skies poured down and the snow was heavily falling over the world; it was almost like the world was ending, it was cold and the night was full of lights, the little lights that were flickering over the river, just like little children playing with the flashlights, or fireworks, he wasn't sure, all he knew was that the scenery was beautiful, stunning, yet sad.

Jin always liked to record everything, he probably has videos of everything and nothing; it was his big weakness, it was something he couldn't live without, he feared that if one day his memory was no longer there he could replay them all, relive it all over again.

He filmed the dark sky, the heavy tears falling from it, the flickering sparks that surrounded the river, he had it all recorded. It was in that abandoned place, alone in there, only with the cold embracing him, when he saw him. It felt bizarre at first, because the man was dancing in that weather; the man was dancing with the snowflakes, with the little stars falling from the sky, he was flying and embracing them, moving from left to right, at a slow peace, he was almost one with them. He didn't have much on him, just a simple black t-shirt and some white skinny jeans, but it was all it took to draw Jin's attention. He stopped filming the scenery, he stopped searching for the glimmering lights, he stoppeed everything and moved closer to film the spark that was dancing in the silver snow.

When he was near him, he saw it better; the man dancing in the snow was crying, it felt blue, it was as if he was dancing with the last ray of hope he had, it was his last resort, and the only thing he could do was to cry.

It was when he fall to the ground and Jin had long stopped filming, he couldn't record his tears, he felt his heart drop, he couldn't do it, it was not normal, he would normally film everything, good or bad, ugly or beautiful, happy or sad, because he knew, he was going to lose his memory soon and when that happens he needs to see them all. The said man fell to the ground, embraced by the snow, the sky's tears dropping down on him, almost like the sky was crying with him.

Jin moved closer, it was as if he was drawn to him, like he wanted someone to hold him in his arms and tell him 'it's okay', 'everything will be fine', 'you're not alone', and that's what Jin planned to do,

"Hello." He said shyly but then when the man turned to see who it was he shown a sad smile and said,

"S-Sorry, I'm sorry." was all he could rasp out before he broke down in tears again.

Jin bent down and then he took his hand, he held it well and then down there something clicked. When Jin saw his eyes he knew he was done for, the sadness that laid in those eyes was almost tragic, the man was smiling but his eyes were dropping buckets of tears, shivering in the cold, sobbing hard there and then when Jin took his coat off and placed it on his shoulders the man almost stopped crying.

"Please don't cry." was all Jin managed to say before he took his camera and went on, "Look how beautiful you are when you dance," he said pressing a few button and then showing him the video he took just now.

"The snow plays with you, the sky is sending down his children to let you know you aren't alone, so just smile –" Jin said while patting his back, he stopped there because even if he just began to comfort a total stranger he didn't even mention his name so he just smiled at him, the man looked up and with a small smile and a sniffle he stopped,