Chapter 4: I remember you now

A/n: DOUBLE UPDATE! 

When Jin was finished with paying for what he bought and he loaded everything in the car he exited the shop and then he was headed for Jimin. He couldn't let the thought go, that image he had seen, it was almost not real, as if it couldn't exist, because his friend was with him this summer, they played together this summer, it wasn't possible, what he saw was a dream, it wasn't not reality, was he was wasn't real, it was impossible. And yet a part of him doubted that, because his memory was not complete, lots of parts were missing, like how he found those friends in the first place, he thought about it, about how his friends just appeared all of a sudden in the woods, why they were there in the first place, but the answers never came, he just thought that if he didn't remember that, then that meant his memory thought it was no something important, but he knew that something was off about it, but the company they gave him, the laugh, the fun, the feel of not being a creep, a broken toy, it made him forget about all his doubts and just let them go, because he didn't afford to lose his friends, the only friends he ever had in this life that stayed with him. They all came by in pairs, almost as if they were lovers from the start, first it was Taehyung and Hoseok, then came Yoongi and Jungkook, and the last one, the one that came alone, was this year, Namjoon. Jin didn't understand what actually happened, it was something he never questioned, but they somehow were connected from the start. He never understood what happened in the first place, why they all left when summer ended, why they stayed only for a short period of time, each pair only for a month, and then in the last week of summer, they were all five present, and when the week was over, they were gone until next summer.

He couldn't get his mind off of this, he kept thinking that maybe it was something that he should remember, that maybe he needed a memory, that maybe it was something important, but he couldn't pin it down, because that's how his brain worked, it was not going to come back on its own, he needed something to help him, he needed something to trigger his memories, and by the looks of it, that one was Jimin. Jimin was the exception, Jimin didn't appear in the summer like the rest of them, Jimin came by in winter, Jin found Jimin in winter, Jimin was not like the others, something was different and Jin wanted to know what, he didn't have the answer, again another question couldn't be answered, but he hoped that if Jimin said a word and it caused something, then it could happen again, and all he needed to do was keep Jimin close, so he could remember it all.

He reached Jimin's house, and he called the boy to come down. Jimin got up from his bed, throwing the blanket over his shoulders and with a 'goodbye, I'm out!' he left the house. Jin was waiting by the car, leaning on it, and as he saw Jimin come out, he smiled and seeing the boy wrapped in his blanket his smile grew wider. He stretched his arms and Jimin went straight into them, hugging the older and smiling at the warmth he gave, Jin titled his head a bit so he could lean on Jimin's and with a soft voice he said,

"Hey there baby." Jimin just blushed and didn't say anything, he just held Jin and snuggled closer, hugging him tighter, and then leaving his chest for a moment, with a small chuckle he said,

"I'm not your boyfriend, you can't call me that." And Jin just smiled, he looked at him and just smiled, his eyes were beautiful, this time they weren't puffy and they weren't full of tears, he had a smile on his face, and a certain glim of light in his brown eyes, his hair was nicely arranged, and Jin noticed the boy wore his sweater but changed his pants, and shoes, and with a small chuckle he dragged the boy back in his arms and then he kissed the younger's head.

Jimin didn't say a word, there was nothing he could think of, Jin was doing strange things ever since he met him, he was strange in general, like how he hugged him when he saw him cry, or how he took him to his house, fed him, washed him, sang for him, kept him safe, protected him, cared for him, and now this, almost as if he was giving him his love too. Jimin didn't back away, because right now he felt the safest he could be in his life, in Jin's arms, as if he belonged there, almost exaggerating when he thought about it, almost as if the place in those arms was meant for him, and everything that happened had a reason that will eventually bring him to Jin. But of course, that couldn't possibly be true.