Candyman

Sam was curled up on the couch with his laptop, doing research for his latest hunt, a Wendigo hunt in Ohio. He had a black and bloodshot blanket thrown over his to keep him warm throughout the night. Dean and Castiel had left him alone since Dean offered to go out and get all the goods with Cas that they need to hunt it. For once, Sam was peaceful and content that he wasn't being pestered by anyone around him. The hotel room was silent and stationary, no squabbling and no irritations around him at all.

But that didn't last long.

A familiar sound of fluttering wings came from behind him but before he could turn around and check, their warm hands wrapping around Sam's face, covering his eyes. Sam sighed and it turned into a groan, not pleased that he was being disturbed.

"Guess who?" The voice was lenient yet springy and Sam knew for well who that was.

"What do you want Gabriel? I'm working," Sam groaned at him.

"Well I wanted to see my favourite Winchester since I was bored," He responded, sounding insipid and uninterested.

Sam slapped his hands away and went back to work, completely ignoring his company. Gabriel walked around and stood in front of Sam, glaring down at him but Sam did not return the glare, he didn't even spare a glance at Gabriel. After a few moments of intense staring and attempts to grab Sam's attention, Gabriel groaned and took Sam's laptop off of him and held it to his chest tightly. Sam immediately stood up, over-towering him and casted a shadow above him. Gabriel gulped in fear, chuckling nervously.

"Gabriel, give me my laptop back, or I swear to your father I'll make sure your feet don't touch the ground again," Sam endangered him, malice in his tone. Gabriel knew, he wasn't joking.

He immediately passed it back to Sam and backed away from him, his confident composure now turned into an unconfident, incapable mind set. Sam sighed and walked over to Gabriel, but Gabriel shuffling away from him the best he could. Once Gabriel was backed up into a corner he began to shake, he didn't know how to react to it.

He's gonna kill me. I'm screwed. What am I meant to do? Flash away? Oh father, he's right in front of me! Gabriel thought to himself. He didn't know how to react to this current situation but all he did was quiver in fear and hope he would make it out alive.

"I'm sorry, you know I wouldn't hurt you. I didn't mean to say that so spitefully that it would actually make you fear me," Sam's words were lenient and apologetic, making the fear drift away into space. Sam placed his laptop down and pulled Gabriel into a warm, tight hug.

"Why aren't you gonna kill me or do whatever you were gonna do?" Gabriel questioned, hoping he wasn't going to get slaughtered.

There was a long, painful silence between them.

"Because I love you, that's why." Sam whispered sweetly, making a sweet red blush creep over Gabriel's cheeks.

***

7 months later...

"Moose! Oh moose, where are you?" Gabriel walked around the house they both shared, a small delightful apartment.

"I'm in the living room!" Sam shouted from his chair since he was currently eating his salad, reading through some files.

Gabriel padded into the room, excited and jumpy. "Sam I had this brilliant idea and I need you to help me test it out,"

"Depends, if it involves being sent into TV shows again I'm not interested," Sam countered.

"No no no no no, it's something much more simple than that," Gabriel explained, joy still in his voice.

Before Sam could say another word, he stood Sam up onto his feet and placed a piece of white chocolate in his mouth, placing a piece of milk chocolate in his own. He pulled Sam's shirt and connected their lips together, the kiss being tender and sweet. The chocolate mixed and combined together, both trying to get the last amount of melted chocolate that was still wandering around. Gabriel pulled away, a bit of white chocolate smudged on his lips because of Sam, licking it off.

"See? Brilliant idea!" Gabriel exclaimed, like he invented a new form of living.

"Whatever you say, shorty" Sam chuckled, leaning down to kiss Gabriel's cheek.

"I'm not shorty, I'm the Candy man"

"You're my Candy man"

Sam sat back down and Gabriel climbed into his lap, getting comfortable and rests his head on Sam's shoulder, embracing his warm.