A servant to a terrible King

An archangel in hell.

Not Lucifer, nor Michael trapped in hell for all eternity; but Gabriel. Who would think of all the improbable circumstances, Gabriel would be the personal servant to a very arrogant king undeniably. Gabriel thought that he was treasured, that he had a place in the balance of the universe but he was caught in the wrong place at the wrong place with the wrong person. This person made Gabe's heart flutter with delight, feeling warm and fuzzy inside. It was like a happily ever after from a fairy tale you were told when you were a fledgling.

But 'happily ever after' s only exist in fairy tales, and this is a never-ending nightmare.

Ever since Lucifer and Crowley fell from the throne, Sam took the opportunity to rule hell in his own way. Unfortunate Gabriel, all he wanted was to be satisfied with Sam but the authority rapidly rose to his head, the love turning into meek kisses and hugs. Just to keep him pleased, Gabriel became a personal servant, but was rewarded with love, something that he only wanted from Sam.

"Slave! Get here now," Sam called out for his servant, lounging back in his crimson red throne with his crown swinging in his fingers. After a few moments, Gabriel scrambled out in his official attire. A pure black tail-coat with matching trousers, his shirt white as snow and his shoes as dark as night. "Always late, when I call you come here. Got that?" Sam's mouth twitched up into his mocking smirk, Gabriel nodding in obedience.

"Y-Yes sire," Gabriel stammered out from terror, incapable to uphold eye contact with him for any longer than a few seconds. "How may I assist you?"

"Well not only was you late, but my crown was meant to be shined hours ago and it looks murky. You know your punishment angel, come here now." He signalled for Gabriel to come sit on his lap, and Gabriel being laboured so much that he thoughtlessly went over to Sam, settling himself on his lap. Sam's hand ran his unfriendly fingers up the tail coat, pulling the trousers down to some extent before letting go. "No," He whispered. "This simply won't do, go change into your... maid wear," He smooched Gabriel's cheek before Gabe scampered off upstairs to his bed chamber.

Sam waited impatiently but his impatience was tended to as Gabriel entered the throne room once again, in a tight and exposing maid outfit he was given before having his sophisticated tail coat attire. "C'mere bad boy, you need to be punished," Sam got up from his throne and walked over to Gabe, bending him over swiftly and smacked his bare ass firmly. Gabriel let out a whimper as Sam did it again and again. Gabe fell to his knees from the discomfort, Sam rolling his eyes before sitting back on his throne in a cocky victory. "Don't be like that angel, I still love you," Sam declared out to him, his eyes perking up. He stood up erratically and walked over to Sam, sitting on his lap and was showered in love and kisses, something that was very rare but he savoured. He indeed was a brave servant to a cocky king.

A/N

To celebrate my book hitting 1K reads, im going to start updating this much more. Your likes and comments help me to continue this book since not many Sabriel one shots exist. Summer holidays are approaching and ill have more time to write more Sabriel stories so sit tight friends, more updates are on the way