Steady now

Sam and Gabriel have known each other for a very long time. Since the beginning of middle school in fact. Despite that Sam is a hunter and soon found out that Gabriel was an archangel, it only brought them closer. They both now live in the bunker together, along with Dean and Castiel. Gabe and Sammy share a room with one another, might as well, since they are best friends after all.

One day, Sam had to leave Gabriel behind since there was a demon hunt downtown, and he didn't want to risk the life of Gabriel. Gabe was sprawled on his back on his bed, sighing stridently and melodramatically. "I'm so bored!" He screamed, hoping to the Gods' that Sam will come to the liberation. After a few minutes of obdurate silence through the entire bunker, he decided to get up and actually do something. He looked around their room and it was repulsive. Muddy clothes were scattered everywhere, dirty plates and cups on the desks, piles of dust on the TV stand and their bed sheets smelling like death.

He ambled into the kitchen, grabbing the cleaning bucket and walked back, setting the bucket by the door. He started with ridding of the dirty clothes, then swept the floor followed by mopping it to make the wooden floor squeaky clean. Then, he got rid of the plates, cups and cutlery, starting to wipe down the desks, stands, tables and window sill. He wiped the sweat from his forehead, smiling softly at his progress, stripping both his and Sam's bed, changing the bed sheets to fresh ones. While finishing Sam's bed, he was startled by a loud bang on the floor, slightly jumping. He stopped for a moment, walking over and stooped by the bed, finding one of Sam's hidden guns. He picked it up and examined it, keeping how many bullets it had.

Five.

He smirked to himself, dropping everything but the gun. He ran outside to the backyard, smiling widely as he pointed the gun to the tree, trying to pull the trigger but it wasn't working. Did Gabriel manage to break it?

"Gabriel! Put the gun down!" Bellowed Sam, running out to him and slapped the gun from his hand, hugging him constricting like. "You was going to goddamn shoot yourself, how could you?" He sounded nervous, Gabriel frowning in misperception.

"I wasn't trying to shoot myself, I was going to shoot the tree," And then an idea sprouted in his head, smiling widely with elation. "Sam, can you teach me? Please?" He gave Sam puppy dog eyes, Sammy returning a sigh of defeat, handing the gun back to Gabriel. He showed him how to hold it, helping him aim it at the tree.

"Steady now," He whispered, standing behind him with his huge hands over his to make sure he doesn't let go of the gun. "Ready?" He asked, Gabriel soon shooting the tree with perfect aim.

"I did it! I can use a gun!" He hugged Sam tightly, Sam smiling softly and hugged back.