You should be the angel on the tree

The sound of Christmas filled the house of a hunter and an angel, the house Gabriel and Sam saved up for to get. Sam was setting up the Christmas tree, placing bulbuls and tinsel on it, making it more festive. Gabriel, however, was given the job to fix the lights - unscramble them and put them on the tree. Sam did make a mistake by trusting Gabriel with the lights. Once Sam finished with the decorations he decided to make a visit to see how his beloved angel was doing.

Sam walked over to the room Gabriel was in to try fix the lights to see him tied around with red lights. Around his feet, waist, shoulders, legs and head. Gabriel struggled to try get out of the light mess, but he only tangled himself up more. Sam chuckled and walked over to the plug switch, switching it on and Gabriel lit up like a Christmas tree himself.

"You should be the angel on top of the tree," Sam suggested, helping Gabriel out.

"I'll pass; I don't need a branch up my ass thank you very much," He replied.

After a few minutes of untangling Gabriel, they threaded the lights onto the tree, Gabriel hugging Sam from behind. Once they finished Sam looked at Gabriel, Gabriel nodding in approval. Sam ran into the kitchen and grabbed some gingerbread cookies and beers while Gabriel fiddled with the TV, putting on a Christmas movie as he snuggled up on the couch, Sam joining him.