Cocktails and drunken love

Sam and Gabriel were due for a well deserved vacation away from all the hunts, demons, Angels and obnoxious sounds of snogging and moaning from Dean's room. After they got together three months ago, they haven't really gone anywhere together yet. And honestly, they're sick of having to constantly bang on the wall to shut those two up all the time.

They planned to take a vacation to many places, but their final choice was England, since none of them have ever went. Not even Gabriel had ever had the chance to snap over to take a little look. They took a two week trip, staying in a small hotel on the coast of London with a view of the London Eye.

It was a nice little cosy hotel. A cherry red double bed, complementary chocolates on the end of the bed. A flatscreen TV on the wall with a chest of drawers underneath. A sweet ensuite bathroom with a bathtub and a shower, both completely separate. Sam and Gabriel have never been more spoiled before in a hotel, no wonder it was a five star.

They arrived there on the Friday night, quite late in the evening that the sun was barely touching the horizon after a long day of clouds and coldness. They expected this, and they really didn't mind. As long as they got to explore around and take pictures with corgis, they'll be fine.

Well. That was before they went to the bar down the street near their hotel.

"Sam! I want a drink," Gabriel declared as they both sat outside.

"Manners don't cost you anything," Sam narrowed his eyes, playing with his fingers.

"I want a drink now!"

Sam rolled his eyes and got up, getting himself a cold, refreshing beer and smirked to himself, grabbing Gabriel a Love on the Beach cocktail.

He came back and Gabriel's face was priceless. He looked shocked. Then angry. Then confused.

"What shit is this? It's looks like red piss!" He wasn't taking any of it as Sam just laughed.

However, Gabriel did eventually give in to the temptation of the delicious looking beverage. He made sure Sam wasn't looking as he lifted his glass and took a reasonable sip, it sliding down his throat as his taste buds danced around with wanting more.

"This isn't half bad," he finally admitted, taking a few sips at a time.

"See? Not every cocktail is a douchebag drink Gabe," Sam sipped on his half empty beer.

And that was not the end of the drinks. Far from it.

Gabriel was already drunk off his balls while Sam was borderline tipsy since he was more responsible with drinking.

He was standing at the counter when a drunk angel came up behind him and wrapped his arms around Sam's waist.

"Hey hotshot, how about you and me ditch this place and have some fun of our own back the hotel? I'll make sure to put some sexy music on while you're banging into into the mattress," he murmured, all the time while Sam is trying not to blush like a mad man.

"But you're drun-"

Before Sam could finish, he was dragged away and they wandered back to the hotel, hot messy kisses in the elevator, before making a run to the room to make sweet, drunk love.

A/N

Sorry for the delay in updates, I'm actually on vacation myself so it's hard to find time to update. Sorry if this isn't as good as my others, I wanted to give you something to read as a small filler. Anyway, love y'all and I'll update soon :3