Angels too need discipline

It wasn't common for the great archangel Gabriel to get caught off guard by anyone. He was the trickster after all, so nothing could throw him off right? He always had a way out of things if he was caught up in difficult situations; either through seduction, death or just tricks. However that was not the case this time. Gabriel could never decide in the end if it was the wrong choice he made or if it was falling for the hunter's trap. But maybe you could decide for him.

***

It was a cold, stormy night; just like any other on a cold November night. The witching hour was upon them, everyone in Kansas fast asleep. All for except for a few. Like hunters, night owls and an Archangel.

Gabriel gradually opened his eyes to almost be blinded by a bright spotlight, directly hitting his face. His eyes quickly adjusted to the light around him, but with great speed did he find another predicament he was in. Hands, feet and wings bound down to the wooden chair he was in, bounds with symbols on them. Gabriel was doomed. His rising headache didn't help the situation, but the side of his head was hurting, significantly. Where was he? He thought and pondered

Boom.

That was the first thing he heard before the large, metal door that was a few metres away from him swung open. A dark silhouette stood in the shadows, but Gabe knew that it's eyes was on him like prey. The figure began to walk, his shoes clicking, causing a sound to echo and bounce around the room. Soon enough, the features on the face were recognisable, and Gabriel was shocked to see:

Sam.

"Hope you slept well, pet," He was the first to speak, staring down at Gabriel like an animal on a leash.

"Pet? I have a name you pathetic thundercunt-" Gabe was sadly cut off by a hard, forceful slap across his face. He kept his head low, but Sam grabbed it and forced him to look up at the Winchester.

"Manners you murderous whore, they'll get you far and will lead to less beatings," Sam let go of the Angel's face, but shortly intruded his personal space; face to face, eye to eye. "This is how this is going to work. You'll work for me, you do what I say. Do that, I guarantee your life, safety and everything that goes with it. Fail to do that, then I'll have to discipline you myself. And we don't want that," Sam made sure he was clearly understood, his voice ringing in Gabriel's ears that it was painful.

He didn't say a word. He was afraid to speak up.

"Good. Continue to be a good little angel and I'll treat you better. Fail to do so then I'll feed you to some hungry hell hounds,"

"J-just let me go," Sam was taken back, he has never seen the Angel so afraid for his life. Tears fell, and attempts to choke down the sobs but they soon came flooding out. Sam almost felt bad, he pushed it a bit far and Sam's intentions were not bad ones, he just loved the man and didn't want him to be taken away.

Sam didn't understand love. But he wanted it. He wanted it more than anything else possible.

He knelt down in front of the sobbing man and kissed his cheek with such softness, that it caused a silence to break through the room. Sam saw Gabriel's whiskey brown eyes meet his, a gentle smile on his face.

"I'm going to take care of you Gabriel. I didn't mean to hit you, I'm sorry. But I want you to be safe, and I can promise you that. No more running, no more hiding. Just a nice warm bed for us, and a lovely home that is as much as yours as mine. You'll have freedom to do as you please, but what I do is for the better and you need to understand that,"

Gabriel just nodded. Really, he didn't understand. But the idea of being safe for once made everything ease up. So, it wasn't a surprise when he started to oblige to Sam's requests, despite whatever they may be. He was happy.

To some extent.

***

Sam kept to his word. The two formed a special bond between one another. It was a weird relationship, there was love but Sam would always try to be the over-powering, dominant character which Gabriel didn't mind. He liked it.

But he played hard to get. Because well, he's Gabriel.

You can't discipline them all, not every angel is the same. But he came around eventually, he was Sam's little pet; though he hated the nickname with such a loathing passion. 

A/N

Thank you guys for being so patient with me! I've started my GCSEs and writing on here has become a hassle but don't worry, I'll try to continue and write better ones soon.

Sorry if this one is really crappy, I wanted you guys to have something to read while I'm finishing another chapter of A Summer For Us! Thank you for the support again and sorry to keep y'all waiting, but I hope you enjoy

CIAO FOR NOW!