Angel pleasure

Warning: SMUT

Gabriel was sitting on the edge of his shared bed, the one he shared with Sam. He was flicking through the channels on the TV but nothing good was on. He stopped at a romance film, it playing a heated scene between what seems to be the boyfriend and girlfriend. Gabriel had noticed a slight bump in his jeans and he wasn't going to fight it back, he was home alone. He ran his hand over his erection, moaning softly as he closed his eyes, letting his imagination run wild. Images of Sam rubbing Gabriel came to his mind, Gabriel biting his lip and he palmed himself harder. He unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to his ankles, his boxers following along. He started up again and started jerking off, Sam's name slipping out his mouth along with moans as he went faster and faster.

He snapped out of it when he heard the door open and he tried to pull his boxers and jeans back up but it was too late, Sam walked in on him as he was trying to zip his jeans up. Gabriel blushed a deep red, lust filling his eyes as he looked at Sam. "S-Sam.." Arousal laced his voice as he tried to cough it away.

"Was you... Jerking off to a romance porno?" Sam questioned.

"Well, it was on. I was jerking off to the sound of your voice, images of you in my head" Gabriel bit his bottom lip, he couldn't believe he just said that, to Sam of all people.

Sam closed the door and walked up to Gabriel and sat in between his legs on the floor, looking up at him. Sam reached up and unzipped Gabriel's jeans and pulled them down, slowly pulling his boxers down, Gabriel's dick springing up. Sam smirked as he leaned forward and kissed around the base, licking his way up to the tip, putting only the head inside his mouth and sucked on it, Gabriel moaning in pure pleasure.

Sam took that to his advantage and went down on his length, starting to bob his head up and down, not gagging once. Gabriel became a moaning mess, gasping and moaning was all he could do, and occasionally buck into Sam's mouth for more pleasure. Sam took his mouth off for air and used his hand instead. "Are you gonna cum, Gabe?  You gonna cum for daddy?" The dirty talk sent Gabriel completely insane as he nodded in approval. Sam went back to using his mouth and bobbed as fast as he could, Gabriel soon coming down his throat and Sam swallowed every last bit, coming up to kiss Gabriel.

"Come on, let's get some rest, my angel"