Chapter 9: Locker Room Fun

Christy's POV

Practice was light considering we had another playoff game on Wednesday. We mostly ran over plays and then scrimmaged for during the last 35 minutes. I really tried during practice since I had to get in the mindset of going my all if we were going to win the championship in three weeks. We knew we were going to beat this team but we had to prepare ourselves mentally and physically for the game. So after practice, I was all sweaty and sticky from the scrimmage.

Coach told me to stay after practice to praise me for getting into the serious mood since she knew it was time for everyone to get their head in the game. She also showed me what our fundraising got us-Nike dri-fit hoodies for the team.

By the time I got in the locker room, everyone already left. So I opened my locker and took my stuff out and started to change. I took off my shirt and then opened my duffel to look for my clean shirt. Suddenly I was pushed against the lockers.

"I really like these." Kayla said while running her hand over my abs while she bit her lip.

"You do huh?" I said while flexing. Making my abs even more toned with the v line showing.

"Wow that's so ugh," she leaned in for a kiss before pulling away quickly. "Ew you're so all sweaty." she said, mimicking what I said to her earlier.

"Oh shut up you didn't care about that when you were running your hands all over my abs." I teased while I looked for my shirt.

"Okay you win. But you should be shirtless around me more often."

"Why?" I asked. I could literally not find my shirt anywhere and there's no way I was putting on that sweaty t-shirt.

"Because your body is so amazing and toned. Like damn those abs and those arms and legs."

"You should look at your body before praising mine." It was on the floor. Of course. I put on the shirt and put on soccer pants over my shorts.

"You don't play soccer but you're wearing soccer pants," she teased.

"Oh shut up we all know the most un-athletic people wear soccer pants too so at least I play I sport." I said as I sat on the bench to take off my shoes.

Kayla didn't have anything to say in response. She waited until I took both my shoes off before sitting on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and began to kiss my neck softly.

"Kayla I-"

"Shhh don't say anything." She kissed me deeply and I kissed back. And just like that, we were making out in the locker room. We were really getting into it because next thing you know we're laying on the bench with Kayla on top of me while making out. Kayla was kissing me very aggressively while she was on top so I decided it was time for me to take charge. I flipped us over, completely forgetting we were on a bench which caused us both to scream slightly and caused us to fall about a foot before we hit the floor. We broke out into laughter as soon as we hit the floor. But hey at least I was on top now.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry are you hurt?" I said in between laughs.

"Yes I'm fine but you are a complete dork."

"I didn't MEAN to do that I was caught up in the moment."

"You're so cute you know that?" Kayla said while playing with my hair. "Come on let's get up we're making out in the girls' locker room, someone can walk in and think we're doing the nasty."

"Well that does look like were it was heading to," I teased.

"Yeah because somebody tried to top me when clearly she's a bottom."

My mouth dropped, "I'm not a bottom and I'm not the one who decided to seduce the other person by sitting on their lap and suddenly start a make out session."

"Whatever you bottom. Let's just hope you're not a pillow princess, not that I'd have any problem with that," she said in a seductive tone while she walked toward me.

I pushed her away playfully, "I'm not a bottom!" I exclaimed while throwing my things into my duffel.

"That sounds fake but okay." Kayla teased.

I rolled my eyes at her as I picked up my things.

"Come on princess I'll give you a ride home." Kayla said while putting her arm around me while we walked out of the school into the parking lot.

This girl was driving me insane...in a good way.