dorms

Mika looked around to try and find his dorm. Sadly he had no luck. He asked one of the teenagers that were hanging around after school for sports.

" I'll take you there." A boy with brown hair says. We walk in silence, and when that finally reach the dorm, mika thanks him. After waving and faking a smile, he walks inside.

" hello?" Mika calls out. He didn't know of he had a room mate or not. Someone walked down from the upstairs. It was yuu!

" oh..uh Hi." Mika manages. Trying very hard not to lose himself and cry front of yuu. Yuu looks at him for a moment, with that same look of recognization before speaking.

" you look..kinda familiar. " he says. Mika's heart leaped. Was it possible that he really remembered him?!

" r-really?" He asked. "Who do I look like." Yuu thought for a moment before speaking again.

" um...well, I'm not entirely sure. But you do look familiar. " he says. "Have we met before?"

" yeah..." He sighed. "I doubt you remember though." Yuu nods and walks back upstairs. Mika does the same and begin to unpack. Not that he had much to unpack. Other than some clothes and his sword. Which he hid in case he would ever need it.

= few hours later=
Yuu's pov.

I walked downstairs and started on dinner. Having two mouths to feed now I had to make extra. I learned that the boy I was rooming with was named Mikaela Hyakuya... And for some reason, that name sounds familiar. Almost as if I'd known it for the longest time. But how could that be? I'd been yuichiro Amane my whole life...right?

Mika walks down stairs after I call him down to eat. There's something familiar about him to. Not just his name. And coincidentally, I felt as if I'd known him forever. As if we were family.

" thank you" mika says in a cheerful tone. I could tell it was forced, but I don't mention it. We eat in silence, and to be perfectly honest, its not like I had anything to say. And I doubt he did either.

I clean up after we eat and read for awhile. That's when it hit me. All of the sudden I got a huge headache.

" ugh." I mumble in pain. I lay myself down and try to sleep it off. But there was no doing that. It felt as if someone was trying to pull something that had been forgotten into my memory.

Mika must have sensed something was wrong, and rushed upstairs. That's when I blacked out.

Mwahahahaha! Cliff hanger!
If you like this story so far please comment or like. I plan to write more soon. I have two fanfictions to work on, role play to do, homework , and school to keep up with. after all, so I'm kinda busy.