first date

Mika's pov.

Yuu and I have been closer than ever before since we admitted our feelings for eachother. Girls in school have even asked us a handful of times if we were a couple. I would've said yes, but every time we are asked, yuu blushes furiously and yells,

"NO! WE AREN'T!"

I roll my eyes when he says this.  I considered us a couple, but it was apparent that he didn't feel the same way...

It was by this point that I knew I had to do something so that yuu would see us as a real couple. And I knew just how to do it.

When school ended yuu and I took our usual route to get back to our dorm. We always took the long way so yuu could 'stretch his legs after sitting through hell for seven hours.' I chuckle softly to myself as I thought of the time yuu actually used this frase as an excuse to take the long way home.

"Hey yuu-chan?" I ask him gently, trying to get his attention.

"Hmm..? What is it mika?" He asks back, looking me in the eyes.

"How about we go out for ice cream since we're already here?" I had a small smile on my lips as I said this.

Yuu pauses for a moment and narrows his eyes. "But wouldn't that be awkward..? I mean, you can't eat because you're a...." he cuts off, it was obvious he did want to say it out loud.

I just smile. "Don't worry yuu-chan! We can still go!"

Yuu still looks suspicious but he shrugs and says, "alright, if you say so."

We walk to the nearby ice cream parlor in town. Yuu studies the list of flavors to see what he wants. I look as well, though I knew I wasn't going to get anything. Yuu-chan's blood is good enough for me.

Yuu gets out a five dollar bill from his pocket and is about to say what he wants, but I quickly step in.

"Yuu-chan no, I want to get it for you!" I say with a small pout.

Yuu looks surprized at this. "Mika, I don't want you to pay for something that you aren't going to eat..." he tries to reason, but I had already paid for it.

He sighs and reluctantly tells the lady at the counter what flavor he wanted.

"Mint chocolate chip please." He says to her.

I just smile, mint chocolate chip was what he always got. I found it cute, because the ice cream itself was green and black, and those were yuu-chan's colors.

The lady at the counter gives yuu his ice cream and he looks at me. "Thank you for the ice cream mika." He says before beginning to eat.

I smile a bit before saying, "aw! Cmon yuu-chan! I can't have you paying for something on our first date!"

Yuu pauses and looks at me. "W-what do you mean d-date?! I though we were just going out for ice cream!"

I smile a bit more before saying, "does yuu-chan not like the idea of a date?"

Yuu looks away from me with a red tint to his cheeks. "I-i never said that..."

Yuu-chan was too cute for his own good.

After he finishes his ice cream I take his hand and lead him to the park. Since this was officially our first date, there was no better time than to tell him how I really felt.

We sit down on a bench together. Yuu tries to sit further away from me out of embarrassment, but I quickly tug on his hand and bring him into a gentle embrace.

"I love you yuu-chan..." I whisper into his ear, causing him to jump.

His cheeks flush and he mumbles back, "i-i love you two mika..."

I smile and cup his cheeks with my hands before bringing him in for a soft kiss.

Yuu blushes furiously, but soon kisses me back.

Alright... its now or never... no holding back...

"Yuu-chan... will you be my boyfriend?" I ask with a light blush.

Yuu's eyes widen slightly, but he smiles and says, "yes!" He pulls me back into a hug.

I was so happy, I don't think anything could've ruined this moment between yuu and me.

I tilt yuu's chin up and kiss him once more, and this time, Yui didn't hesitate to kiss back.

Yay they are together now!
Sorry for the shorter chapter, but I wanted them to be happy together before I start any drama.

Thank you all for 1.3k views!