Memory

Mika's pov.

"Y-yuu?" I ask, knocking on his bedroom door. I had this horrible feeling that something was wrong. Being a vampire, feelings like this were common, I didn't mind it at first...until I remembered that yuu was here. Please. Please say he's OK. I think to my self.

I open the bedroom door up and gasp. Yuu was lying unconscious on the floor.

"Yuu!" I shout and run to his side. "Are you alright?! What happened?!"

I shake him slightly, careful not to hurt him. He doesn't budge. W-what happened to him?! Oh...please wake up yuu!

Yuu's pov.

Colors flashed through my eyes like a movie I've seen over and over again. My head felt like a train had hit it, but...something was off about the images in my head...almost as if I remember them from somewhere.

That's when it all came back to me...

I remembered my name. I remembered living in sanguinem. I remembered the Japanese imperial demon army. I remembered shinoa and the others!

Then one image in particular catches my attention. It was one of a young blonde haired boy. We were standing in a colorful room full of children's drawings...it was Christmas. He looked at me and smiled. "I'm Mikaela Hyakuya, and from now on your part of our family!" He says and holds his hand out to me.

Mikaela...that name sounds familiar...Mika?

"MIKA!" my eyes fly open and I sit up. I was in my room....or I think so...everything is rearranged.

I look around to get a better understanding of what was happening. I was lying in bed with a blanket over me. There was a suitcase that was half unpacked, and then my eyes travel downward.

Mika was laying there. He must've fallen asleep while I was unconscious. A guilt soaked dagger stabbed through me. How long was I gone? How long has he suffered like this?!

I gently shake him. "Mika. Mika wake up." I coax.

His ruby red eyes slowly flutter open. "H-huh?" he mumbles, he looks up and our eyes lock.

"You alright?" He asked in a tone I've never heard before. It was almost as if it was forced. "You went unconscious and I got worried."

I stayed quiet at first, not quite sure what to say to him.

"M-mika?" I asked. He looks at me.

"Yuu-chan?!" He looks shocked. He then tackles me into a hug and starts crying. "I missed you so much"

I smile. "I missed you too silly." I return his hug.

Mika pulls away and looks at me. Tears streaked his face. Our eyes lock once more, only this time with more meaning.

I give mika a goofy smile. "Im glad your OK."

Mika nods. "Its been rough...but yeah." He says with a faraway look.

I lean over and kiss him. "Don't worry. I won't leave you ever again. I promise."

More tears flood from mika's eyes. He pulls away from the kiss and lays down beside me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a tight embrace.

"I love you yuu-chan." He whispers in my ear and cuddles me.

"I love you to mika." I smile warmly and slowly allow myself to succumb to sleep.

Aw! Mika has his princess back!
Sorry for not posting for awhile. I've been busy..and sick.

Thx for all of the votes ^~^ They really mean alot to me!

P.S. the new episode of owari no seraph. Ugh! My mikayuu feels!