Dreams

Normal pov.

Three days. It had already been three days since mika and yuu shared their feelings with one another. However, much to the blond's dismay, they still weren't officially a couple. This might not sound like a very big issue, but to mikaela, this was the worst possible scenario, other than yuu becoming a vampire or..leaving him again..

The blond shook his head to rid his mind of that horrible thought. That wouldn't happen again, he wouldn't allow it!

However, there was something that had been bothering him since he found out that he and yuu shared the same feelings. A horrible nightmare.

Mika had always feared that yuu would love someone else.. But in this dream, it was Akane.. His dead sister.

The dream was still fresh in his mind, and he despised it.

Mika knew he shouldn't worry about it, but there was something about this dream that made his stomach flip. To be completely honest, he was surprised that shinoa wasn't the one who yuu fell in love with in his dream. She seemed more like a rival than Akane did.

Mikaela sighed and turned in his bed, it was still about 11:30. He was exhausted, but he was too afraid of the dream to fall asleep...

But after some struggling, he managed to doze off.

Mika's pov.

Torture...pure torture...

I can't take it anymore... Watching this scene over and over again, like a broken record.

Yuu and Akane are sitting on the balcony of a cruise ship, and under the night's heavenly watch, the gaze into  each other's eyes.

Brown and green, like a forest full of greenery and stars. A vivid painting forging itself into my eyes.

Yuu leans foreward and kisses the brunette. The kiss looked so sweet that even sugar would be jealous of it.

I try to call out, I try my hardest to put an end to this horrid scene, but it was no use.. My voice could not be heard. I was like the wind, whispering nothing into the ears of the two lovers..

It was always here that I wake up...

I jump with a gasp and sit up quickly in my bed. My heart was pounding and there were obvious tears in my eyes.

I place one hand over my heart, although I was a full vampire, I still had a heart beat, and more importantly, I had feelings.

I break down and begin to cry, burrying my face into my knees.

Yuu must've heard me and woken up from his peaceful sleep.

At least one of us got some sleep...

Yuu peeks his head into the door of my room. "Mika? Are you okay?" He asks sleepily and walks into the room.

I don't answer, I was too overcome with sorrow and fear to speak.

Yuu sighs gently and sits down next to me. He lets me lean on him and continue crying.

"Its alright mika.." He says soothingly. "I'm here now."

This calmed me a bit. He was right, he was here, he wasn't with Akane..

I throw my arms around yuu and knock him down onto the bed. My tears had stopped finally, but I still felt the need for comfort.

"Please... Don't ever... Leave me..." I beg him.

Yuu smiles gently and threads his fingers into my hair.

"I'll never leave you mika. Not again." He promises.

We stay like that for a few moments, yuu humming a soft tune to help calm me down, and me listening.

When he finishes humming, I gather up my courage and ask, "h-hey yuu-chan...? W-well you s-sleep in here tonight..?" There was a heavy blush burning my cheeks as I said this.

He smiles a kisses my forehead. "Of course I will mika."

He gets up and we both get into the bed. I instantly cling to my crush, relishing our closeness.

Yuu smiles gently one last time and wraps an arm around me. A last effort in comforting me, but one that was not needed.

As yuu fell asleep I let his pressence calm my nerves. His warmth, his touch, and his scent all calming factors that eventually allowed me to fall asleep.

I looked at the scene in front of me. Yuu was in my arms and we were both looking into each other's perfect eyes.

Instead of a forest this time, the painting was of an ocean... It's green and blue waters smiling up at the starry sky above.

"I love you mika." Yuu says and smiles happily at me.

How long I have waited for a dream like this, where I was the one yuu loved, and nobody else could interfere.

I smile brightly back at the boy in my arms.

"I live you too yuu-chan.. And I always will."

This dream brought my heart ease. It let me know that yuu really did care for me and that no matter what, he would never leave me...

Aww! A happy ending for a chapter.

I FINALLY MADE IT TO 1K!!!!!!!!

Thank you all so much for everything! I really enjoy writing this story and reading all of the comments you guys leave!