Reunion of brothers..or lovers?

Normal pov.

A grey haze of blocked out sunlight shone through the curtains of Yuichiro's room. The sound of rain hitting the roof was calm and relaxing to the two as they continued to sleep peacefully.

Mikaela was the first to awaken to the new day. He usually hated mornings, but when he looks down and sees his prescious princess' sleeping face, he can't help but smile.

Today is Saturday.  The blond boy thought to himself. I'll be able to spend the whole day with Yuu-chan. Just like we used to.

A sudden thought came back to the blond. He was still very different from yuu. A horrible blood thirsty monster that was nothing but a threat to his beloved family member.

Almost as if on cue the familiar pain of thirst hits him.

Mika's pov.

Shit. Not now.

I gulp heavily as the thought of blood rushes into my thoughts. My eyes wander down to Yuu's throat.

NO! I force myself to looks away from Yuu.

I had to get as far away as possible from him. The thought of being Yuu's sole threat really hurt, but it was not enough to break my thoughts.

Blood....
Yuu's blood...

My mind raced as I quickly got up from the bed. I clench my teeth in anger at myself at having those horrid thoughts.

I glance once more at yuu's neck and gulp. I could hear his blood rushing through his veins and the sound of his beating heart.

I can't hurt him...not after I just got him back...

I walk back to the corner of the bedroom and sit down. I wait until the desire passes before getting up.

I sigh in relief and allow myself to get up. I then walk downstairs to get more distance from yuu.

Everything went well until yuu woke up..

Yuu's pov.

I hear the sound of footsteps and slowly wake up. It was a grey morning, and it was pouring rain. That's when I realize that something was missing...

I sit up in bed and look around groggily. Where's mika? I ask myself mentally.

After a quick stretch I get up and walk downstairs. Mika was there reading on the couch.

"Morning." I greet with a sleepy smile.

Mika glances up at me from his book and smiles. "Good morning Yuu-chan."

I walk over and sit down next to him. Mika tenses a bit and scoots away from me.

"Are you alright?" I ask, worried about him. "Did I do something wrong?"

Mika shakes his head but doesn't say anything.

That's when I notice his sluggish movements. Almost as if he were tired. But that couldn't be what's wrong. He had just woken up.

I sit there puzzled for a moment as I try to figure out what's wrong with my family member.

Mika makes a gulping noise and I look up at him. That's when I understood what was going on.

"You need blood... Don't you?" I sigh.

Mika shakes his head violently, but I can tell from the look in his eyes that I was right.

I pull down the collar of my shirt and offer my neck to mika.

"Your thirsty. I can see it. Just drink, I'll be alright."

Mika's eyes were drawn to my neck and he gulps audibly. He leans in a bit but stops himself.

"N-no..." He mumbles quietly. "Its wrong to do this to you.."

I smile a bit at him and pull him into a hug.

"You need blood and I'm willing to give it to you. Besides, god only knows how long you've been going through this pain and I wasn't here for you."

Mika looks into my eyes and I smile warmly at him.

"I-if your sure..." He manages. I nod.

Mika leans in and closes the space between my neck and his lips.

Normal pov.

Mika's fangs sink down into Yuichiro's neck. His eyes widen at the taste he'd long forgotten about.

As the vampire takes deep gulps of blood and satisfies himself, the emerald eyed boy hugs him closer. If his family was going through pain like this, then he was always going to be willing to help.

After a few more moments, the vampire withdraws his fangs and licks gently over the bitten area of the raven haired boy's neck.

The two sit in silence for what seemed like eternity until the blond, being eaten alive with regret, broke the silence.

"I'm so sorry Yuu-chan..." Tears streak his face as he looks at the floor and pushes himself away from his family.

Yuu sighs and leans toward the blond. What had he to lose after this? He leans closer and kisses Mika.

A bright red blush appears on both boys cheeks. This had never happened before, but for some reason, there was nothing awkward about it.

Yuu pulls away after awhile and smiles at mika. "Its OK, really. It didn't hurt and I'm still here."

Mika looked at the raven haired boy and smiles. He had always loved yuichiro as a brother, but after that moment there was something more between them. A relationship more intimate and romantic than ever before.

And mika realized just how much he really loved Yuu...

Hey everyone! Sorry for the late update. There's always something going on here and I've been really busy, but I hope you all enjoy this chapter and continue to read my stories.

PS. Thank you all for 300 views!